• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

any idea on version of nero to use with vista?

viddion

been using slysoft software for about a year and a 1/2. just upgradged to vista on all my systems, and have old versions & new versions of nero, old version doesnt work good with vista and new versions dont work with slysoft. any ideas on alternative burning software? any help would be great!

been using slysoft software for about a year and a 1/2. just upgradged to vista on all my systems, and have old versions & new versions of nero, old version doesnt work good with vista and new versions dont work with slysoft. any ideas on alternative burning software? any help would be great!
Slysoft products work fine with Vista. I suggest you stay with them. What exactly is your problem?:confused:

Nero 7 Works OK

I too have Vista and the latest version of Nero 7 (V8 due out in Oct) and it works fine with Any DVD. Make sure that you have updated to the latest Vista compatible version 7.10.1.1 and are not using an old, outdated CD.

Last edited:
Back