• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any idea of AnyDVD HD cost

E

europeman

This I guess is better answered by the moderators
________
HoldYou

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked the same and was told a small upgrade fee. The fee unknown right now I take it.

I asked the same and was told a small upgrade fee. The fee unknown right now I take it.
I really do not know, but I doubt that anyone who wants this will mind, it will be one of a kind. :D

Very true there on that. How many right now are waiting in line for the release out of curiosity?

I am for one!

My guess on price is no more than 20.00 USD.

Very true there on that. How many right now are waiting in line for the release out of curiosity?

I am for one!

My guess on price is no more than 20.00 USD.
I honestly do not know but I think you are probably in the right area for existing customers. New customers are a different story but even they will get a great deal.:clap:

lol just give it to me now , i will break it and wont ask for a refund:D

Back