• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any hope for HD DVD

I never said "generally available". I said that it was available. Even if it is only to 462 million people. The main point is that it was available.
Yes you did, that's exactly what you said:
I didn't say anything about Australia. I meant in general, so my statement was correct.
Then millions of players are cheated in the world because their DVD player (be it stand-alone or the one in your PC) because the vast majority if not all of them are region-locked.
I think you have clearly shown you are not very knowledgeable on the subject. You probably think that PAL TVs are not NTSC compatible, and that parallel-importing doesn't exist for DVDs in many countries all over the world. I can think of several, and I would expect Antigua would be one of them.

While, we're on the subject why don't you actually explain this to me, instead of continuing to ignore it:

How come two years after DVD was released, I heard fellow Aussies call into the local radio stations to ask why we're "Region 5"?

Back