• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

any dvd

Wrong section, moved.

That's said, please use the search. Your old SlySoft key works up to 7695. SlySoft got shut down by the authorities. RedFox started and picked up where they stopped without any funding to do so. In order for development to be possible and RedFox to survive funding wad needed, hence v8 needing new license keys.

Everything you need to know is widely available through a forum / Google search. You're over a year late to stay asking those questions now.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

ok..thx... im using the free trial... so now all eyez on me isnt working..can u help ch3vron

If you're using the v8 trial and a disc isn't working standard procedure applies.

- create a topic for that title in the correct section
- explain what's (not) happening in detail
- attach an AnyDVD logfile

It's all in the stickies ' please read before you post' in the AnyDVD DVD issues or Blu-ray issues section.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back