• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

any dvd

Cachorrito

Hello,

This is my first at the slysoft forum and I do not how it works

I have a problem and I do not know how to fix it,

Long time ago I tried to get a backup of the "The Grudge" I could not do it and from that date until today, I have had problems in my lapto dvd unit, when I put a movie in the dvd unit of the laptop (for getting a backup or only to watch the movie) the DVD does not recognize the disc, If I put the dvd disc in the externar dvd writer It does recognize the dvd disc, I get the backup and when I put the backup in the dvd unit of the laptop then the unit recognizes the dvd disc, it seems that all the movies that are protected are not recognized in the dvd unit of my laptop but once I get the backup it is able to play it, (one clarification: when I start getting the backup of the movie using my dvd writer, any dvd and using dvd decripter, a window appears and requires me to select the region of the dvd that is in the unit, it is always region 1 of course).

regards

Last edited:
Back