• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ANY-DVD Windows Vista 32

stinkyb

Has any one running windows vista had problems with ANY-DVD auto run? When I check the auto run box and reboot it runs ok! After turning off the computer and restart the auto run wont start and the box is still checked. I have to go to the program Icon and click on ANY-DVD, and then it shows up in the task bar. In windows defender it tells me the program is unclassified and not permitted. I have turned off windows defender with no help. Please Help!

A'bientot

AnyDVD starts when Vista boots up for me.....but I disabled that feature since I don't need it to start on boot.

Hi :)
Vista has it's own startup manager. In theory when you boot up it should list any programs it has blocked. You just select the ones you want to run. Bad news is if you missed that then it doesn't appaer to list those items again. Unlees they're Windows applications again. I haven't found if you can acces this control independently & if so how to.:doh:
Edit: Seeing DetroitBaseballs post had made me wonder if you disable AnyDVD autostart, reboot. Then enable if that might do it (get the starupmanager to show AnyDVD).:D

Last edited:
Just use run and type in msconfig, you can see the startup.

Hi
Yes your right. For some reason I was thinking this would be diiferent in Vista.
The bad news is that you have to manually run programs Vista blocks everytime.

I think in terms of AnyDVD you might as well start it manually. That would go for any other program for that matter.

Last edited:
Hi
Yes your right. For some reason I was thinking this would be diiferent in Vista.
The bad news is that you have to manually run programs Vista blocks everytime.

I think in terms of AnyDVD you might as well start it manually. That would go for any other program for that matter.
Isn't that UAC (User Account Control)? You could disable it.

Hi :)
Yes you can disable this, you then get security alerts. Which of course you can disable. But then you become paraniod.:D

Back