• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

any dvd message cannot process your request at this moment - Any ideas?

Hello there

When trying to rip the 4K signature release of Aladdin, I am getting this message. Can anyone help out? I have posted logfile for reffrence.

All the best from Allan

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.9.0_Info_E_ALADDIN_SIGNATURE_COLLECTION.ziplog
    3.4 MB · Views: 4
Maybe something with the server. Just do what it says, try again later .

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Maybe something with the server. Just do what it says, try again later .

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Just wondering, isn't the OP's disc a UHD disc?

And that this discussion should be in the AnyDVD UHD section?

:)

@mallanikkelsen

That message means that your UHD is currently not supported by AnyDVD. See the thread at: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/list-of-uhds-currently-un-supported-in-anydvd.76597/

If you use the tool given in the second post of that thread and run it using your logfile as input, you can discover your OPD number for the disc. If it is different from the OPD number listed in the first post (they're in alphabetical order by movie title), please post to the thread your OPD number for the benefit of others. (You DON'T need to post your logfile in that thread.) It would be even more helpful if you mention where you purchased the UHD.

Cheers,

--michael

Hello there

Thanks alot for all of your replies, and for having a look at the log file and thereby identifying that this UHD signature release is indeed supported. Just to answer a question above, this was purchased at Target in the US (a target exclusive). I do hope it gets support soon! As I understand it from the tred you link to, there really is nothing I can do other than wait and have a try again once the next update of any dvd is out, right?

All the best from Allan

An anydvd update does not come into play here. It's the UHD decryption data in the Online Protection Database that needs to be updated with support for this title. Which happens independantly from any anydvd update. There's only 1 thing you can do, that's wait and try again regurarly.

Back