• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any DVD is not removing copy protection from Hugo

alacker1

I just downloaded and installed the latest version of Any DVD and tried to copy Hugo, but I keep getting a messages that the disk is copy protected.:confused:

False alarm likely

You may need to use the "rip video DVD to hard disc..." option on the right mouse click menu on the AnyDVD tray fox icon and then burn from the Hard Drive and NOT the DVD. I suspect you are not using CloneDVD.

I just downloaded and installed the latest version of Any DVD and tried to copy Hugo, but I keep getting a messages that the disk is copy protected.:confused:

Well you gave no log file and also you don't say how your trying to copy Hugo with RIp or iso or another program using Anydvd to copy Hugo??? Your asking alot but giving us very little information to know or to go off of for what your doing?? So if you can provide more info....????

Back