• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any DVD HD and Virtual Drives

Trueinsanity

Is there any way there could be an option to be able to have any dvd hd not scan newly created virtual drives as an option to check in the settings

every time i have VLC, Powerdvd, or MPC-be load an iso it mounts to a virtual drive (temporary) that anydvd will then scan, would be appreciative if i could have the option to disable that function without disabling entirely

I'm not sure if this will help but there is an option in AnyDVD settings under Drives --> Selection, where you can check or uncheck drives for the app to be able to scan.

Not sure though if these temp drives you mention will show up there...

T

I'm not sure if this will help but there is an option in AnyDVD settings under Drives --> Selection, where you can check or uncheck drives for the app to be able to scan.

Not sure though if these temp drives you mention will show up there...

T

They will show up there, just uncheck one you don't want anydvd to monitor. Refer to screenshot for more information.

Attachments

• Drive.PNG
    Drive.PNG
    17.8 KB · Views: 13
I cannot do these suggestion as they will get rechecked next time i select a different iso. this is because the drive gets removed then recreated when selecting another file.

When i select a new file the drive gets re created and rechecked for anydvd to scan

I cannot do these suggestion as they will get rechecked next time i select a different iso. this is because the drive gets removed then recreated when selecting another file.

When i select a new file the drive gets re created and rechecked for anydvd to scan

Oh ok.

I see your problem.

I've never run into this because I let VirtualCloneDrive handle my iso's. It sets up a permanent virtual drive of it's own that can be checked or unchecked.

Just one question. Since the files you are picking that create these drives on the fly are iso's, wouldn't you want AnyDVD to scan them?

T

alot of the files i am mounting are not copy protected, thus would not need to be scanned by anydvd

... but in that case, AnyDVD just scans quickly and has no work to do. So no harm done...

If you really don't want AnyDVD to scan these temp drives, maybe there's a setting in the player apps to tell them to assign a permanent virtual drive instead of a temp one.

If not, maybe they can be set to use a virtual drive you permanently assign with VCD.

Or you could disable AnyDVD until you need it. Though that would seem to be more trouble than it's worth for this.

I bet a setting in AnyDVD to tell it whether to automatically include new drives or not is do-able but I also bet very few people would need it.

T

Back