• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any DVD Crash

Steve55

Here is dump file. Related to that problem I posted about yonks ago, whereby windows crashes when using anydvd - it's because of Windows executing an automount on every drive if you eject just one drive. Then everything gets "out of sync".
The proximate cause of Anydvd crashing was rightclick - eject on a bluray drive which it was scanning.
Windows 10 32 bit.

Here is dump file. Related to that problem I posted about yonks ago, whereby windows crashes when using anydvd - it's because of Windows executing an automount on every drive if you eject just one drive. Then everything gets "out of sync".
The proximate cause of Anydvd crashing was rightclick - eject on a bluray drive which it was scanning.
Windows 10 32 bit.
Hi Steve: I haven't seen this issue, but that doesn't mean there isn't an issue. I am sure the Devs will look at it and see whats happening.

Back