• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

any dvd and roxio 9.0

Crimedoggg

I have a question for you guys...I have been enjoying anydvd HD and I think it's great. There is only one problem....whenever I go to my roxio 9.0 to burn a CD from songs I've downloaded to a CD-R. My drives would not read my Cd-R...it kept saying to enter correct or blank media and it kept kicking it out.

I had orginally bought some cheap generic CD-R's from Microcenter so I thought that was the problem and went to the store and bought verbatium CD-R's and it did the same thing. I used to burn cd's just fine on the cheap stuff before I got AnyDvD. I called Roxio and they referred me to DELL. I called DELL and they walked me through taking out the low filters, which deleted my anydvd software and then I was able to burn CD-R's just fine through Roxio. I went in and redownloaded anydvd back in my computer and now it will not read my blank CD-R's again. I am using windows vista premium.

My question is if there is anyway I can use my Roxio Creater 9.0 and burn CD's without having to uninstall my anydvd everytime I need to burn a CD? :confused:

instead of uninstalling anydvd (as you suggested),try exiting the program instead (right click on the fox in the notification area>exit).then do you have the same problem?

Last edited:
In addition to doing what Mike20021969 asked, do this:

1. i. For XP with ide burners
Click this

Do what it says to do if you have XP and an ide burner/optical drive.

ii. For Vista with ide burners

Go into device manager, and check to ensure you're using standard Microsoft ide busmaster drivers.

Right click on your PCI IDE Bus Master controller, and remove it. Ensure that it also removes the driver for your DVD/CD rom. Reboot. Your system should find hardware. After your system is finished installing hardware, reboot again.

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=48880&postcount=20 to get a better idea of what I'm asking for if you're using Vista.

2. a) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)

b) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Click "Clipboard". Then paste the information you pasted into your clipboard into your next post (ctrl-v).

Back