1. RedFox is offering a Cyber-Monday discount of 20% on all products (except upgrades/renewals), valid until November 30, 2022. If you are entertaining the thought of purchasing one of our products then now is the right time to act!
    Dismiss Notice

Any DVD and Clone DVD on Vista...

Discussion in 'CloneDVD' started by jetta, Apr 16, 2007.

1. jetta

jetta New Member

I am actually having the same problems I will put in a DVD to copy and it will Copy just fine and then when it asks for a clear disk its like it erases my DVD drive which is my E drive...I have a Dell Inspiron 1505 notebook...umm actually as we speak it is actually working so I dont know what is going on to tell you the truth I have checked the forums and done everything that everyone is saying....which is basically not much help lol anyway i bet you it will burn this DVD and then when I put in another one it will erase it so I will have to restart my computer and then my E drive will be back but it wont copy does anyone have a fix for this or what??? stupid vista

2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

You're not having the same issue that other person was having. So I moved your post to create a new thread for you. Please do steps 3 and 4 from http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1559

Thank you.