Any DVD 8.1.2.0 won't download

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GEORGE SKIRM, May 7, 2017.

1. GEORGE SKIRM

GEORGE SKIRM New Member

Attempted to download latest update with no success. When I bring up RedFox program it tells me a new update is available. I click on the update and get the 'what do you want to do' box with save and save as or cancl options. Clicking on save or save as results in nothing.

Thoughts?

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Wrong section, moved. The DVD issues section is reserved for disc related issues only. That said, i just tried to download using FF 53.0.2 and it works just fine. AnyDVD only notifies you of the update. It does not save anything. You need to manually do that via your browser

3. Clams

Clams Well-Known Member

Yes. Just download it from the link at the top of the forum you first posted this in.
    -W

4. GEORGE SKIRM

GEORGE SKIRM New Member

OK, I had tried downloading via Microsoft Edge without success. Shifted over to Internet Explorer and it downloaded without problem.

Thanks to all for your kind assistance!

5. Jeff53404

Jeff53404 Well-Known Member

Glad it worked but FWIW, I am using Edge on Windows 10 Pro and it downloaded just fine. For whatever reason, Edge creates a new window so if you were looking on that page, it's blank. The download info is on the bottom of the page where the download link is.

Attached Files: