• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any DVD 8.1.2.0 won't download

GEORGE SKIRM

Attempted to download latest update with no success. When I bring up RedFox program it tells me a new update is available. I click on the update and get the 'what do you want to do' box with save and save as or cancl options. Clicking on save or save as results in nothing.

Thoughts?

Wrong section, moved. The DVD issues section is reserved for disc related issues only. That said, i just tried to download using FF 53.0.2 and it works just fine. AnyDVD only notifies you of the update. It does not save anything. You need to manually do that via your browser

Yes. Just download it from the link at the top of the forum you first posted this in.
-W

OK, I had tried downloading via Microsoft Edge without success. Shifted over to Internet Explorer and it downloaded without problem.

Thanks to all for your kind assistance!

Glad it worked but FWIW, I am using Edge on Windows 10 Pro and it downloaded just fine. For whatever reason, Edge creates a new window so if you were looking on that page, it's blank. The download info is on the bottom of the page where the download link is.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 9
Back