Any DVD 6165 Ripper problems

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by tuffy_t@hotmail.com, Jul 15, 2007.

1. tuffy_t@hotmail.com

tuffy_t@hotmail.com New Member

I upgraded from ANYDVD 6125 to the latest 6165. I can no longer rip the exact same DVD with the new version that I could with the 6125 version. Same type of problem on 2 different computers both running XPSP2. I uninstalled 6165, reinstalled 6125 and I can successfully rip the DVD once again. Must be a bug in the software?

Here are the error messages I received:
    PS 10 VOBU 4 82242 83 Clone 6 from one computer, and this error from the other using the same disk:
    PS 10 VOBU 4 197817 100 Clone 6

Initially the reason I was ripping the DVD is due to an error i received in CloneDVDmobile 1.1.4.1. :
    Invalid block start code
    One or more blocks may have been corrupted by a prior copying process....Try copying files to hard drive first.

I could successfully use cloneDVD mobile after I ripped the files with anyDVD6125

2. sheep

sheep Well-Known Member

Colud you please post the anydvd status window here (from 6.1.2.5 and 6.1.6.5)?

3. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

This is logical. Newest AnyDVD uses the same ripper code as CloneDVD / mobile, so it stops at the same error - an invalid block start code.