• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any chance of CloneDVD mobile doing Blu-ray movies?

5. Use ConvertXtoDVD3 to compress the movie only stream from step 4 (.m2ts) to a DVD iso file. There are options to create a DVD4 or DVD9. I am not sure which is better. At this point you can stop and burn this iso to a DVD. You now have a DVD that will play the movie only on any standard DVD player.

Latest Version of ConvertXToDVD is version 4, not 3. :agree:

Ok, so I found out that I could preview those audio streams by right-clicking on them. Then, I was able to figure out which ones I should keep.

Please

I just found out the hard way myself that CloneDVDMobile doenst rip bluray to mobile devices. This is a real problem. I would like to start purchasing BluRay for obvious reasons but would also like the movies available when i travel. Any news as to when you guys can make this happen. Like the others I am a die hard fan and have been using SlySoft since the beginning.

RK

I just found out the hard way myself that CloneDVDMobile doenst rip bluray to mobile devices. This is a real problem. I would like to start purchasing BluRay for obvious reasons but would also like the movies available when i travel. Any news as to when you guys can make this happen. Like the others I am a die hard fan and have been using SlySoft since the beginning.

RK

As of right now there are several free alternatives for ripping Bluray discs to video files, Handbrake being one that does MKV file output.

No, the free alternatives don't do for Bluray all the things that CloneDVD Mobile can do for DVDs.

As should be well known Slysoft is working on Slyce, release date unknown.

Back