• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any Advice? Thanks

dashhappy

Howdy,
I'm a Disabled person with a Terminal condition and before I leave this Big Blue marble :> I would love to make a few or some BR dvd's for my family. I have been using clonedvd and anydvdhd for a few yrs for regular dvd's. but my prob is that I haven't a BR-Drive or the software and don't even know what BR-Disks to get! This is for my desktop PC with Plenty of power! I just need some Proven SOLID advice on the above items to get going.

What brands do you use that have been very trustworthy? I don't want to create coasters:>

We will play them on the PS-3 BR Player. Thank You ALL SSOOOOOO Much.

Howdy,
I'm a Disabled person with a Terminal condition and before I leave this Big Blue marble :> I would love to make a few or some BR dvd's for my family. I have been using clonedvd and anydvdhd for a few yrs for regular dvd's. but my prob is that I haven't a BR-Drive or the software and don't even know what BR-Disks to get! This is for my desktop PC with Plenty of power! I just need some Proven SOLID advice on the above items to get going.

What brands do you use that have been very trustworthy? I don't want to create coasters:>

We will play them on the PS-3 BR Player. Thank You ALL SSOOOOOO Much.

Well absent from your medical condition. You will need a BD burner drive to be able to backup the BD correctly first. Also Clonedvd will not read BD media what you will need is Anydvd HD then rip to iso format and then use Imgburn to burn to BD-R media thus backing up you media. Also this is a international forum so you have to be more specific where your from to get the right information of what and where to look for your BD media.

For DL BD-R's ebay is always the best and cheapest place to get them from

Well absent from your medical condition. You will need a BD burner drive to be able to backup the BD correctly first. Also Clonedvd will not read BD media what you will need is Anydvd HD then rip to iso format and then use Imgburn to burn to BD-R media thus backing up you media. Also this is a international forum so you have to be more specific where your from to get the right information of what and where to look for your BD media.

Sorry;
I'm in the USA. I have Win7-64bit, 8 gig mem, 2gig hd, gtx-460 nVidia card, lrg pwr supply. Amd-4 core unlocked Processor, 24" HD Monitor. What would be a good reliable BR-Burner drive, software to Play the BR Movies on my PC, and BR-Disks? I already own anydvd-hd and I have Imageburn. Thanks. Cheers........

Probably go with this

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827136226

I haven't used the 12 speed model, but the 10 speed has been very good. I don't know if it's thee same over there, but over here in Europe you get a free copy of PowerDVD 9 with the LG Drive which is good as a starting point.

Just have to remember that when writing to media don't exceed the discs rated speed, so if you buy 4 speed media don't let it burn faster than that and you should then end up with good long lasting copies

But there's not much we can do about Cinavia other than make sure you get a player that doesn't use it

Back