• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Anti Virus is blocking AS

filmfan1

Hi everyone,
I tried to start Anystream 1.8.8.0 Windows 64bit under Windows 11. After clicking on the icon I get the message "Can't connect to the internet". After closing the window, Anystream closes itself. Even after deinstalling and new installation I still get the same massage, with the same result. So at the moment I'm not able to use Anystream in any way.
Does anyone got the same issue and is there a solution for this problem?

greetings
filmfan1

AnyStream needs access to the redfox server to verify licenses/trials
If that is blocked in any way, you get that message

Ok, I use anystream with license for quite some time, and I never had an issue with that. So why does this come up suddenly? Is there a mannual solution for that?

I'm afraid that's for you to find out.
I can replicate that behaviour if I block the IP address of the server.
If I unblock it, AnyStream opens as usual.

If you didn't block it yourself in your computer or router, then your internet service provider might have done it...

The DNS flush command, ipconfig /flushdns, clears all DNS records from a device's memory, forcing it to go through DNS resolution again and obtain new IP addresses. Flushing DNS is a safe and effective way to resolve internet connectivity issues, troubleshoot network problems, and maintain online security and privacy.

Hi everyone,
I tried to start Anystream 1.8.8.0 Windows 64bit under Windows 11. After clicking on the icon I get the message "Can't connect to the internet". After closing the window, Anystream closes itself. Even after deinstalling and new installation I still get the same massage, with the same result. So at the moment I'm not able to use Anystream in any way.
Does anyone got the same issue and is there a solution for this problem?

greetings
filmfan1
Are you using the trial or did you buy our program?

I use a licensed version of anystream
I only ask because you have just joined our forum today. No offense was meant. But I do think the issue is on your end, only because no one else is reporting such an issue. If this was an AnyStream issue the forum would have 1000 posts and threads.

The thing is a bit weird. I never had issues with Anystream and I use it before version 1.4. Just since 3 versions I got difficulties. First Anystream said that it can't enter to Prime Video but I could enter into Netflix and Disney+. An update solved this. But than it started again, and now I can't open Anystream anymore. I didn't change anything, nor did I install other software. Since I didn't have problems till now with any RedFox Problems, I had no need to contact RedFox.

The thing is a bit weird. I never had issues with Anystream and I use it before version 1.4. Just since 3 versions I got difficulties. First Anystream said that it can't enter to Prime Video but I could enter into Netflix and Disney+. An update solved this. But than it started again, and now I can't open Anystream anymore. I didn't change anything, nor did I install other software. Since I didn't have problems till now with any RedFox Problems, I had no need to contact RedFox.
We haven't had an issue like this, if you're having internet issues, AnyStream will not work. Try closing all running program one at a time and try AnyStream in between each closure. Dont forget to disable your A/V

AnyStream is the only program that has internet problems all other programs which need internet connection do work as they shoud.

AnyStream is the only program that has internet problems all other programs which need internet connection do work as they shoud.
I just gave you instructions on how to see what program is blocking AS. I can't fix your computer.

@filmfan1

Are you using a VPN, proxy, or custom DNS server?

If not, please try changing your DNS server settings to see if that resolves the issue.

You can use one of the following DNS servers:

- Google: 8.8.8.8
- Cloudflare: 1.1.1.1
- Quad9: 9.9.9.9

To change the DNS server on Windows 11:

1. Press `Win + I` to open Settings.
2. Go to `Network & Internet`.
3. Select `Advanced network settings` and then `More network adapter options`.
4. Right-click your network connection and select `Properties`.
5. Select `Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)` and click `Properties`.
6. Choose `Use the following DNS server addresses` and enter the DNS addresses mentioned above.
7. Click `OK` to save the changes.

One more thing do you use any VSO product?

Well, I found out that Kaspersky is blocking Anystream. Now I have to find out how to unblock permanently. No idea what Kaspersky changed.

At the moment Anystream does only work when Kaspersky is shut down, just deactivating isn't enough. After useing Anystream I need to relaunch the protection. Not a save way but at the moment the only way I get Anystream working. Thanks for all the help I received!

Now that you know what is causing the blockage you should "white-list" AnyStream in your AV so you don't need to shut down to use AS.

Back