• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anti Matter US Netflix 2017 UK production transcode to mp4 fail

Bubbator

Hi, Immediate crash @ pressing continue.
Thank you!anti matter.jpg

Attachments

• anti matter.txt
    277 bytes · Views: 0
PS: I just tried to get an AnyDVD Log file...That option is grayed out?!
B

OK, this is a logfile of the backup dvd. I haven't watched it yet.
[made with clonedvd2]

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.1_Info_D_ANTI_MATTER.ziplog
    100.5 KB · Views: 0
OK, this is a logfile of the backup dvd. I haven't watched it yet.
[made with clonedvd2]
AnyDVD logs need to be from the original to be of value. What version of CloneDVDmobile are you using? If you're not using it, try using version 1.2.0.1.

OK, at 32x DISC backup looks good. Of course I won't know about screenpass until I enjoy watching it.
Also, here is a logfile of the protected iso I made for the occasion. Remember that original disc wouldn't logfile for me.
B

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.1_Info_G_ANTI_MATTER.ziplog
    102.4 KB · Views: 0
OK, at 32x DISC backup looks good. Of course I won't know about screenpass until I enjoy watching it.
Also, here is a logfile of the protected iso I made for the occasion. Remember that original disc wouldn't logfile for me.
B
You're in the CloneDVD mobile section, DVD's don't have screenpass protection.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Updated to 8242, no change. Did it with handbrake no problem.
Thanks for lookin'.
B

Updated to 8242, no change. Did it with handbrake no problem.
Thanks for lookin'.
B
The current cdvdm is severely outdated and the 19xx series is a bit buggy. Try the 1201 build I think it is. It's slower but some say more stable and working in cases where 19xx ones don't

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Back