• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ANTEBELLUM

Was finally able to successfully make a backup copy using AnyDVD 8.5.0.2. by first using the AnyDVD ripper to copy disc to my PC hard drive and then used CloneDVD2 2.9.3.7 to process that file like normal.

Last edited:
Was finally able to successfully make a backup copy using Any DVD 8.5.0.2. by first using the Any DVD ripper to copy disc to my PC hard drive and then used Clone DVD to process that file like normal.
CloneDVD2 should work, too. Which version did you use?

I'm running Anydvd 8.5.0.2 and CloneDVD 2.9.3.7 on a very fast W10 Lenovo laptop, and Antebellum took almost an hour "repairing defective DVD structure" after me using VLC to determine the correct VOB set to use. CloneDVD took an hour and 26 minutes to clone the dvd! I assume the resulting image will be viable, but I haven't tried writing yet. So whatever has been done works, but painfully slowly.

I'm running Anydvd 8.5.0.2 and CloneDVD 2.9.3.7 on a very fast W10 Lenovo laptop, and Antebellum took almost an hour "repairing defective DVD structure" after me using VLC to determine the correct VOB set to use. CloneDVD took an hour and 26 minutes to clone the dvd! I assume the resulting image will be viable, but I haven't tried writing yet. So whatever has been done works, but painfully slowly.
Same disc? If in doubt, post a logfile.

I guess I am a noob - how do you get the minor patch version (8.5.0.2)? I have the latest advertised version (8.5.0.0) and receive the aforementioned error processing the VOB 3 file. Attaching my log file to this post. TIA!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.0.0_Info_E_ANTEBELLUM.ziplog
    809.2 KB · Views: 1
Beta versions are always in a sticky at the top of a forum section for the corresponding product.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I guess I am a noob - how do you get the minor patch version (8.5.0.2)? I have the latest advertised version (8.5.0.0) and receive the aforementioned error processing the VOB 3 file. Attaching my log file to this post. TIA!
The latest version of AnyDVD is always at the top of the Forum page.

Back