• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ant-Man

Any statements to that affect by Slysoft personnel???

I find it hard to believe all these years of successful work will just be chucked as if it never happened. Expecting this is not really the end, maybe as it is now, but too much riding on it and too many people bought in to just pretend it never existed......just my opinion.

Last edited:
Ok doesn't mean something else won't appear in it's place....time will tell I guess. Mine still works just fine, backed up a couple new movies yesterday and watched them.

I find it hard to believe all these years of successful work will just be chucked as if it never happened. Expecting this is not really the end, maybe as it is now, but too much riding on it and too many people bought in to just pretend it never existed......just my opinion.

Ok doesn't mean something else won't appear in it's place....time will tell I guess. Mine still works just fine, backed up a couple new movies yesterday and watched them.

Yes, Maybe I should've called myself Foxchucker instead. I don't know anything except in this world some people have more money than several countries combined. Eventually those people always get what they want. They have no respect for rights, no respect for people buying their products and no respect for the people writing high-quality software to undo the damage they create.... I'm not even mad.. I'm just disappointed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Maybe I should've called myself Foxchucker instead. .... I'm not even mad.. I'm just disappointed.

Foxchucker ;) Good one LOL.
Anger never helped just gives you high blood pressure. Disappointed oh yeah to say the least. Thing I don't get is it just came out of nowhere. Don't you find that odd?? If they knew it was coming why the February "sale" just last week? Wife see's my depression, says not to worry, it'll work out eventually, one way or another. I hope she's right.

It's very possible someone on the inside or perhaps those able on the outside will dissect it and keep it going. Too much riding on this to just disappear overnight......

Back