• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ant man and the wasp error message

antipodes

While attempting to play the original disc I received an error message advising that this disc was not a valid copy and I should play the original disc. this message is incomprehensible to me as I am trying to play the original disc but without success. Can anyone advise a solution to this problem?

I have attached a log file from RedFox Anydvd HD

While attempting to play the original disc I received an error message advising that this disc was not a valid copy and I should play the original disc. this message is incomprehensible to me as I am trying to play the original disc but without success. Can anyone advise a solution to this problem?

I have attached a log file from RedFox Anydvd HD

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.6.0_Info_F_ANT_MAN_AND_THE_WASP_D0D26B15_07F4D9D6.ziplog
    542.1 KB · Views: 5
Did you play the title on pc with anydvd active? If so, anydvd makes the disc APPEAR as non original because it removes the encryption. Though incorrectly by the sound of it, looks like screenpass

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back