• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Answer The Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

polo972

Why don't anyone answer the questions that people ask? Why do you post links instead of answering the questions.

Why don't anyone answer the questions that people ask? Why do you post links instead of answering the questions.

I asked about "Blades Of Glory" and someone posted a link that didn't help. Anyway I found a way to record "Blades Of Glory" using CloneDVD2. :cool:

Quite often, the link will provide a solution....IF your particular problem pertains to that link. Many other times, people "assume" all the answers are in a link so they post that instead of dealing with an individual problem. It happens on a lot of forums.

Last edited:
I asked about "Blades Of Glory" and someone posted a link that didn't help. Anyway I found a way to record "Blades Of Glory" using CloneDVD2. :cool:

That movie seems to have become a sore subject on this forum and several threads about it were locked.

Links are provided since answering the "same" question over 100+ times becomes a laborious and numbing typing chore... Cuts down on the repetition and saves everyone time. No one here gets paid by the hour to answer inane questions.....:agree:

The link is supposed to contain the answers to previously asked same/similar questions. If the case of BoG, the AnyDVD forum has both a "sticky" pos tand a huge thread covering any and all questions. No need to retype anything on that topic - ever again.

-W

Links are provided since answering the "same" question over 100+ times becomes a laborious and numbing typing chore... Cuts down on the repetition and saves everyone time. No one here gets paid by the hour to answer inane questions.....:agree:

The links are good. If they answer the question. But the link did not help with my question. I was just saying why post a link then lock the thread if it didn't help answer the question?

The links are good. If they answer the question. But the link did not help with my question. I was just saying why post a link then lock the thread if it didn't help answer the question?

Had you bothered to read the thread and do a search, your question was answered. Should you continue to create meaningless threads, you will find yourself unwelcome here quickly.

http://forum.slysoft.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

"Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such."

:policeman:

It is the responsibility of members to read the forum rules and stickies that are posted in the forums.

By the way, Anydvd 6.1.7.1 works fine with Blades of Glory R1.

Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back