• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Another Payment failure - using Visa

You ask support, you get an answer.

Thanks for your comment Pete.

I have emailed support but not heard back yet.

It's not so much the spam folder issues you mention but as others have reported, it's their Visa payments not being accepted and then one has to jump through hoops to get to the bottom of it all by having to come here to the forums, email support and then to top it all, getting in touch with your own bank. It's all to do with RedFox using some obscure Chinese finance institutions when you attempt to pay for a product.

I'm wary of all this and I can't understand why Admin from RedFox can't even give a Yes/No answer as to whether these issues have been resolved and that placing an order should be fine. It's not too much to ask.

Incidentally, I've been looking at other software on the market that does everything (and more in some cases), that RedFox products do yet I can buy all that via simple Paypal methods. They have all this CSS decryption and removal of Region coding e.t.c. so if they can make purchasing a breeze then why can't RedFox??

Incidentally, I've been looking at other software on the market that does everything (and more in some cases), that RedFox products do yet I can buy all that via simple Paypal methods. They have all this CSS decryption and removal of Region coding e.t.c. so if they can make purchasing a breeze then why can't RedFox??
It has all been explained before....many, many times. PayPal would NOT do business with Slysoft, when they were an actual company. They most certainly won't when there is not a company, an address, phone number, CEO, COO, etc, etc, etc. The fact you don't understand all the issues like that, doesn't mean they aren't trying.

Support at RedFox have been in touch with me and have kindly offered to extend my Trial license until they get things sorted out for UK customers.

I just want admin to come here and answer my query along with the others mentioned above regarding whether the payment issues have been fixed.

We still have issues with credit cards from UK. We are working hard to get it fixed - it's not really a technical problem, more a "political".

Contact Jill from Support at support@redfox.bz and ask her to extend your trial until we get this UK issue fixed.

Thank you for your understanding and your patience...

Ivan

They have all this CSS decryption and removal of Region coding e.t.c. so if they can make purchasing a breeze then why can't RedFox??
It's because AACS and the studios apparently don't give a f*** about those others, they zeroed in on SlySoft, because SlySoft was the most popular and the best.
It is how it is, I don't know why they aren't pissing all over the competition, only us, maybe they made a deal...

I'm going to bump this post with something that I found recently. And had forgotten to tell you about.
It's called a Virtual Card from privacy.com . That you can create for a one time use to prevent fraud . I use it and I think it will work wonders for the people here who are having an issue with theirs. Go to the site and check it out.
Here's even a referral link that will even sign you up for for Cash Back if you want to try it.
https://cashback.privacy.com/V4_BfIYc0

Back