Another Payment failure - using Visa

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by CountryBumkin, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Lukas

Lukas Well-Known Member

@Carl D Since you were trying to buy, you should be given a discount after contacting Ivan or your support

Carl D likes this.
  2. Carl D

Carl D Member

Hi, Lukas.

I've just been on the phone to the Australia Post people who deal with the prepaid Visa card that I have and they can see my 2 failed attempts to purchase on their system.

Unfortunately, they are the ones blocking the transactions because the payment processor RedFox is using at the moment won't accept chargebacks and there is no way they will whitelist this payment processor (maybe that's the reason or part of the reason why other people are having problems purchasing with Visa at the moment?)

Oh, well. Might have to just wait a while and see if anything changes regarding payments in the future (I don't want to get involved with Bitcoin and the like).

Thanks again for your help.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  3. Lukas

Lukas Well-Known Member

@Carl D Hello, this will have to be addressed @Ivan

4. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

It's not true that we do not accept chargebacks. Once in a while we receive one from customers who do not remember that this transaction was from RedFox.

BTW: Today I got a note from our PSP that refusals based on phone number should be fixed.

Carl D, whatever_gong82 and RedFox 1 like this.
  5. Carl D

Carl D Member

Hi, Ivan and Lukas.

I did ask the lady that I spoke to yesterday for a detailed explanation for the rejections and from what I understood the problem they have is with the actual payment processor you're using in the UK (*******.net) at the moment not accepting chargebacks. They don't have a problem with RedFox itself. I don't think they even knew that the transaction was going to be for RedFox.

I know you guys are trustworthy but unfortunately they said there was no way they could approve the purchase with the Australia Post "Load&Go" Visa prepaid card that I use.

Wish you could do something like set up an arrangement with Elby so people like myself could pay the money to them for an AnyDVD licence and they could forward the payment to you. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I had no problem getting a lifetime licence for CloneBD from Elby with this same Visa card last week (I'm guessing you may have already thought of this but it may be too difficult or impossible to set up).

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  6. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Setting up anything with Elby is impossible. We would be putting them in danger. Ivan will figure this out, thank you for your patience.

whatever_gong82 and Carl D like this.
  7. Carl D

Carl D Member

Thanks, RedFox 1. Yep, I thought that would be an issue with trying to set things up with Elby. I'll just sit tight for now and see what Ivan can do.

8. sikboy1029

sikboy1029 New Member

Any updates on this?

9. Paul W. H

Paul W. H Member

What he said.

10. Paul W. H

Paul W. H Member

Are you any closer to a solution for UK credit card payments ?

11. sikboy1029

sikboy1029 New Member

or US for that matter?

12. sikboy1029

sikboy1029 New Member

I have 5 days left on my trial, any update on this?