• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Another Free Trial?

medway

IS there any chance of being able to get a day or two free trial of clonebd? I already downloaded the free trial a while ago but wanted to use for 3d blu ray which I later found out it doesn't support.

I now want to try it on just a normal blu ray as kinda given up with the 3d thing as too much hassle with bdrebuilder etc as takes too long :(

3D support has nothing to do with trial.

1. CloneBD does NOT have a time-limited duration at all. The ONLY limitation is the watermark if doing any action that triggers the transcoder. NOTHING ELSE, other than that you can trial it for the next hundred years if you wanted to.
2. Functionality (as in available functions) wise there is NO DIFFERENCE whatsoever between a trial version and registered version

CloneBD currently DOES NOT support (either form of) backup of a 3D blu-ray. That's on the todo list. 3D support is currently limited to portable file only (MKV/MP4...)

IS there any chance of being able to get a day or two free trial of clonebd? I already downloaded the free trial a while ago but wanted to use for 3d blu ray which I later found out it doesn't support.

I now want to try it on just a normal blu ray as kinda given up with the 3d thing as too much hassle with bdrebuilder etc as takes too long :(
You can trial CloneBD as long as you want.

Back