Another for 6.1.9.3 -- THE_SWINDLE

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by lasitter, Nov 15, 2007.

1. lasitter

lasitter New Member

Get this after trying a backup:
    [​IMG]
    Right at the end of the file.

Attached Files:

2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

1. Uninstall Directcd, which is packet writing software and tends to interfere with a lot of programs (including Slysoft's), and ensure the two entries I quoted no longer appear in your filters.

If you don't know how to do that, then follow these steps:

i) Create a backup of your registry
    ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
    (it's also an excellent program imo)
    iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "Cdr4_xp". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "Cdralw2k". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Click "ok".
    iv) Reboot

It's better to uninstall the programs that installed those two filters, but if you can't figure out how, then follow the steps I listed. Please keep in mind the programs that installed those filters will no longer work properly.

2. Ensure the AI scanner is enabled in Anydvd.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2007
  3. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

You could try to disable the AI scanner.

4. plato

plato Well-Known Member

James, what's the vibe with AI Scanner? I supposed SlySoft to be the best? Do you intend to fix some bugs in the Scanner in the next time? :confused:

5. Clams

Clams Well-Known Member

No........... he intends to leave the bugs in it...... :D

The AI scanner is a brand new feature.... they have been sorting the bugs out quite nicely.

-W

6. lasitter

lasitter New Member

I can see the log file produces useful info. I couldn't find currently installed any of the likely culprits for these files / filters, but as you mentioned ImgBurn and I decided to go that route.

Thanks.

7. plato

plato Well-Known Member

I like your sense of humour! ;)