• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Another Deadly Weekend blu - playlist issue

goodstuff

Hello for "Another Deadly Weekend" blu from the two-movie pack from Region "B" Amazon Germany:
https://www.amazon.de/Deadly-Weeken..._signin?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1552824856&sr=8-2&

Ripped it to ISO using current AnyDVD 8.3.4.0 and then burned ISO to disc with CloneBD. Issues are no chapter stops (should be 13), scenes are mixed up and the German ripped copy message pops up around 20 minutes in.

AnyDVD log attached, thanks for any help!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.4.0_Info_D_Another Deadly Weekend_A680A8A6_BD411DBD.ziplog
    2.2 MB · Views: 5
Sounds like screenpass if the scenes are out of order. Your backup is useless. The OPD will need to be updated.

Oh and you need to set your drive hardware region to avoid DVD CSS related decryption issues

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Ok thank you. For changing the hardware region, that is located in Windows Device Manager? I do see a DVD Region tab there for my Blu-ray drive.

Also do I need to upload a new AnyDVD log now, or can the original one still be used?

That's there's yes, but you need to EXIT AnyDVD before you do do. The original will be able to be reused, after @Pete updates the OPD. After that the backup should behave properly.

No new logfile is needed, that one's fine. Drive hardware region only affects DVD's, not bd's.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back