• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnnyStream 1.2.9.0 working fine with Amazon Prime and Netflix

Nice things?? Poster has a legit concern/complaint and you call it "incessant whining" Sorry, but what world do you live in? I paid for this and it has always failed in one way or another! I'm not happy about it, but it is what it is! Let him speak! You do!

given that neither incessant nor whining were accurate I wrote them off as an inadequately articulate or downright illiterate keyboard warrior with too much time on their hands not worth a response. appreciate the support though -- particularly in a place where mods "like" posts by belligerent shit-stirrers not unlike the person we're referring to.

given that neither incessant nor whining were accurate I wrote them off as an inadequately articulate or downright illiterate keyboard warrior with too much time on their hands not worth a response. appreciate the support though -- particularly in a place where mods "like" posts by belligerent shit-stirrers not unlike the person we're referring to.

Aw, those are pretty big words. You must have your big-boy pants on and your thesaurus out!

Thanks guys, Amazon Prime and Netflix working fine now. Tried The Expanse (season 6 episode 1) and Humans (season 2 episode 1) and they worked just fine, albeit at 960x540. Looking forward to some 1080p downloads in hopefully the not to distant future.

960x540 is fine? It's DVD-like quality.
Why do we need AS for if it can't pull in HD, we can stick to DVD releases.

Version 1.2.9.1 has been released. Fixes some HD issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

960x540 is fine? It's DVD-like quality.
Why do we need AS for if it can't pull in HD, we can stick to DVD releases.
Pull down the dropdown box, you just have to change it to 1920X1080, its not default by mistake.

you people are the reason the rest of us can't have nice things. the expanse is readily in 2160p and the equalizer in 1080p but no a couple of people with low standards might just keep a sub-standard product afloat instead of having what were already simply moderate standards. and yes I have to be here it's the only place to find out if the product paid a not-insubstantial amount of money for is doing what I paid for. and I was ready to thank the team when I saw the (misleading) thread title only to discover that of course it's just a bunch of obnoxious undeserved cheerleading.
If you read the release notes you would know they are continuing work to get the higher res back on line. I am finding that some additional programs are DLing in hi res I just kept getting errors on. So net win for now. I am also getting higher res on NF on almost everything. Many perform better with praise. Almost no on does with crap comments about everyone else. Best to just go to the next comment instead of calling the software developers lazy idiots.

Back