• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnnyStream 1.2.9.0 working fine with Amazon Prime and Netflix

Same thing happened. AS does not know I have unchecked the automatic update...

As soon as I select the episode ("The Nanny" on APV) AS wants me to swith to 1290 telling me 1284 is too old. And one token lost for each attempt :LOL: I can't do anything anymore with 1284, it is too bad because on this Nanny Series, 1284 was working perfectly great with a better resolution than 1290. And the show will leave APV in a few days... I would have loved continuing using 1284...

As soon as I select the episode ("The Nanny" on APV) AS wants me to swith to 1290 telling me 1284 is too old. And one token lost for each attempt :LOL:
I have tried to help you to the best of my knowledge. Others are doing it just fine, that doesn't mean you are making a mistake. Let me check with developers tonight, maybe there is something else I am not aware of, I use 1290 so I never tried to do what you want to do. I only use an Ipad to watch my movies.

I have a big TV screen. So lowering the resolution makes a big difference (already knowning it is an old show with a not so great image to start with)

I have tried to help you to the best of my knowledge. Others are doing it just fine, that doesn't mean you are making a mistake. Let me check with developers tonight, maybe there is something else I am not aware of, I use 1290 so I never tried to do what you want to do. I only use an Ipad to watch my movies.
Thanks you very much for your patience and your kindness :)

I wouldn't mind with any other show, but this one has been in the section "will leave Amazon Catalog in 30 days" since some days already. This is the reason for why I wrote you...

I wouldn't mind with any other show, but this one has been in the section "will leave Amazon Catalog in 30 days" since some days already. This is the reason for why I wrote you...
Ah, I see, Maybe you can download it with 1290 and watch it on the provider, then when we get this whole program fixed you will find it again. I know that feeling. I am so sorry this has happened.

Ah, I see, Maybe you can download it with 1290 and watch it on the provider, then when we get this whole program fixed you will find it again. I know that feeling. I am so sorry this has happened.
Yes, I think I will end doing that. But it is so odd that AS is forcing you install the newest version even with the box uncked :LOL::LOL::LOL: Ok, time to go to sleep for me now... Have a great evening :)

Yes, I think I will end doing that. But it is so odd that AS is forcing you install the newest version even with the box uncked :LOL::LOL::LOL: Ok, time to go to sleep for me now... Have a great evening :)
You also my friend.:sleep:

is the amazon copy HD? there are 1080p copies from HMax floating around. you could also get them yourself assuming HBOmax is still working with AS. if you don't know where to find said copies I can point you towards them.

I believe the Check for Updates is only when the program launches. It seems there's another prompt to update when it hits a movie it can't decrypt which would allow you to download that movie in the newer version. It's not forcing you to upgrade but telling you that version can't download the movie you attempted to download but there is a newer version that can (although currently limited to a lower quality). :-(

is the amazon copy HD? there are 1080p copies from HMax floating around. you could also get them yourself assuming HBOmax is still working with AS. if you don't know where to find said copies I can point you towards them.
Thanks terminaltrip421, but I have no subscription with Hmax (only with NTFLX and APV)
:)

We're the reason you can't have nice things? Are you sure it's not your incessant whining? If AS underwhelms you, have you thought of just writing you're own. That way, none of us plebs will hold back your awesomeness.
Nice things?? Poster has a legit concern/complaint and you call it "incessant whining" Sorry, but what world do you live in? I paid for this and it has always failed in one way or another! I'm not happy about it, but it is what it is! Let him speak! You do!

I understand the frustration of users either having only a basic subscription (ie AS vs AS+) or downloading at SD resolution
for Prime and NF when title is ready to be removed from provider catalog before the fix but can we talk technique a little?
960x540 resolution (SD), usually balancing bitrate and video quality, is a quarter of the 1080p (ie 1920x1080) resolution
considered as HD. This SD resolution may work well (subjective evaluation) with Phone, PC/Mac, and "small" TV but can
be an issue with big screens.
I am not saying that SD resolution should be a standard but it is transitory. Leave the devs having time to reach the Grail
and deliver to us a better product.

Nice things?? Poster has a legit concern/complaint and you call it "incessant whining" Sorry, but what world do you live in? I paid for this and it has always failed in one way or another! I'm not happy about it, but it is what it is! Let him speak! You do!
No one is stopping him from speaking. Everyone is allowed an opinion, whether it be about whining or whether it be about the program that is not performing as it should, everyone can have their say, this is not China where speech is restricted.

Back