• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnnyStream 1.2.9.0 working fine with Amazon Prime and Netflix

SmegHead

Thanks guys, Amazon Prime and Netflix working fine now. Tried The Expanse (season 6 episode 1) and Humans (season 2 episode 1) and they worked just fine, albeit at 960x540. Looking forward to some 1080p downloads in hopefully the not to distant future.

Thanks guys, Amazon Prime and Netflix working fine now. Tried The Expanse (season 6 episode 1) and Humans (season 2 episode 1) and they worked just fine, albeit at 960x540. Looking forward to some 1080p downloads in hopefully the not to distant future.
Yup, I am using the queue with "The Equalizer" Seasons 1 and 2 are both perfect.

you people are the reason the rest of us can't have nice things. the expanse is readily in 2160p and the equalizer in 1080p but no a couple of people with low standards might just keep a sub-standard product afloat instead of having what were already simply moderate standards. and yes I have to be here it's the only place to find out if the product paid a not-insubstantial amount of money for is doing what I paid for. and I was ready to thank the team when I saw the (misleading) thread title only to discover that of course it's just a bunch of obnoxious undeserved cheerleading.

you people are the reason the rest of us can't have nice things. the expanse is readily in 2160p and the equalizer in 1080p but no a couple of people with low standards might just keep a sub-standard product afloat instead of having what were already simply moderate standards. and yes I have to be here it's the only place to find out if the product paid a not-insubstantial amount of money for is doing what I paid for. and I was ready to thank the team when I saw the (misleading) thread title only to discover that of course it's just a bunch of obnoxious undeserved cheerleading.
Very sorry you feel that way, a lot of our members are enjoying the program, why don't you give it a TRY?

As I mentioned in a previous post, the DRM issues have been overcome, and the next stage will be to try and increase the resolution. You're kinda missing the point that stuff that either couldn't be downloaded before or was corrupted, is now in a viewable form. Give them a break and they'll be able to increase the resolution in due course.

amazon uk SD downloads loaded into my queue and downloading thanks for this update Redfox looking forward to downloading 1080p again soon, only thing that needs updating is when selecting episodes to add to batch download the 1st episode downloads in 960x540 with DDP2.0 and the other selected episodes download as lower quality with aac, can this be updated to all episodes please thanks :) wont post log as its been reported before now

Last edited:

Please show a publicly available app that is NOT a screen recorder that can get 2160p files.

Other apps do get 1080p files already. Maybe go use one of them instead of bitching here, the problem has been known for over a month now. Though the lack of communication/updates on the situation is rather annoying - but hey, unlike competing apps, the devs don't laugh and tell you to F.O.

I say this as someone who has paid lifetime for both AS and some competing apps.

Please show a publicly available app that is NOT a screen recorder that can get 2160p files.

Other apps do get 1080p files already. Maybe go use one of them instead of bitching here, the problem has been known for over a month now. Though the lack of communication/updates on the situation is rather annoying - but hey, unlike competing apps, the devs don't laugh and tell you to F.O.

I say this as someone who has paid lifetime for both AS and some competing apps.
Thanks for your kind words Billy. I am watching the first season of "The Equalizer" and its great.

I just wait until the DRM is really fixed. Why would I download something in a lower resolution just to come back in a few days/weeks/month to get the HD version ?
If you're desperate to watch something, why not just watch it online and download it later when Redfox has a fix available ?

SMH

We're the reason you can't have nice things? Are you sure it's not your incessant whining? If AS underwhelms you, have you thought of just writing you're own. That way, none of us plebs will hold back your awesomeness.

I just wait until the DRM is really fixed. Why would I download something in a lower resolution just to come back in a few days/weeks/month to get the HD version ?
If you're desperate to watch something, why not just watch it online and download it later when Redfox has a fix available ?

SMH

Yeah, I have been concentrating on a bunch of older stuff in Hulu for the time being. I just look at this update as a positive step in the right direction and look forward to the next fixes and improvements. Thanks to the devs for their continual work on the project.

As I mentioned in a previous post, the DRM issues have been overcome, and the next stage will be to try and increase the resolution. You're kinda missing the point that stuff that either couldn't be downloaded before or was corrupted, is now in a viewable form. Give them a break and they'll be able to increase the resolution in due course.
Unfortunately it's not a matter of "Increasing the resolution". The problem is that the DRM for the higher resolutions of titles was changed, IE, the DRM isn't fixed, just reducing the available resolution keeps people from wasting tokens. It's ok to be happy that something is working, just the misinformation nags at me a little. I'm happy that you're enjoying what you can in the mean time though.

Yup, I am using the queue with "The Equalizer" Seasons 1 and 2 are both perfect.

The queue problem is still not fixed for me, I bought the plus version only for this feature and it still doesn't work, how do you do ? There is something I missed ?
The second title and followings in the list are always in 128kbps audio, I must add manually each title. (I download on AP).

I must add manually each title. (I download on AP)
Afaik it depends on the provider you use. I always add them by hand since this bug has been discovered, but it seems that this bug is limited to Amz.

A big thanks to the devs, we're obviously heading in the right direction in the midst of a tricky situation.

I'm grateful for AP working even for SD. Thanks!

What "nice things" are you referring to? Higher resolution? It's coming again. This is not a permanent fix to the issue. It's a band-aid to allow people that don't mind the lower resolution the ability to download something. No one is forcing you to download anything at that quality. If you want higher and don't want to redownload in the future, you can wait for the permanent fix (permanent until encryption changes again, that is), and download at the higher resolution all you want.

Some content I'm holding off downloading until the fix is done and I can do so at a higher quality. Others I download now (mainly weekly episodes of some shows so I can keep up with the story), and I will go back after the fix to redownload those at a higher quality. Wasted tokens? Don't care. I will get the token back from downloading at lower quality before the fix is out and I redownload. So nothing is wasted.

Back