• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Angles, a plea

Steve55

I would really beg for Angles to be treated as individual titles, and not as one title with two alternatives.

For a track with Angles, I normally want to create an mkv for each angle "Ep1 - original sfx" "Ep 1 - cgi fx" for instance. So I don't want to be forced to select between them.

The A's scattered along the preview are helpful, but the methodology is for me as a user only clumsy.

I would really prefer to see "Title1 - Angle-0" and "Title1 - Angel-1" as separate strips, with the A's along them. Ideally, with each A, a sample frame from each A.

Additionally, on my PC the preview player constantly stutters and pauses which makes this method of selection doubly awkward.

Other things on my wish list (e.g. subtitles!) I saw other people report already, but not this one.

By the way, I also experience several oddities with the CloneBD UI which I don't bother to report for lack of time - don't know if I'm alone.

The core product is getting better all the time though. Thanks.

The only time I've noticed the stuttering is if I had that opened along with it being active in PDVD at the speedmenu. But great post and good request we'll just have to see if it's possible to implement .

Back