• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Android "lollipop"

garillaV

Are you working on an update for the new android OS "lollipop". I have a NOTE 4 and just updated to the new OS and am just wondering what device should I use and what resolution should I pick.

The standard Android profile works fine, or use a player like MX Player and then you can use any profile you want, avi, mp4, mkv... There's no need for a 'lollipop' profile

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

OK: I tried using the galaxy III device under samsung and after converted to a file. When I went to load onto phone it wanted to convert it again and then load. Is that something I just deal with or is there a better way? Also what is the best resolution to use?

Use the generic Android profile or install the video player I said and use a standard avi,mp4,mkv,... video file. There's no reason to use the S3 profile unless you have the s3 device

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back