• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

An updating needed for the FAQ on main RedFox site

nebostrangla

I was just thumbing through the main RedFox page and was going through the FAQ's again and noticed this needs updating when someone has a minute to do it:

Can I use my Slysoft license with the new versions?
The last version of AnyDVDHD that can be unlocked with Slysoft license keys is 7.6.9.1. It can be downloaded on our website. For all later versions you need to obtain a new license key from us. SlySoft licenses of other products such as CloneDVD, CloneCD, and CloneDVD mobile, as well as elby CloneBD licenses are not affected and will continue to work normally.

That FAQ was just copied over from the old site as a placeholder and will likely get updated when everything is back to normal. The version is the least of the inaccuracies :p

Back