• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amz - Rings of Power issue

DeepSpace

After installing the new update 1.4.7.0, I was about to try if the audio languages are still random.
However, they added new things to Rings of Power in the meantime (Making of), and when I try to play it in the browser, it says that it is not available atm. In addition to that, I select Preview EP6 as I did before, but AS downloads the Making of EP6 instead and only shows an english audio track.
When I then select The Making of from EP6, it downloads the Preview of EP4.

I will try again tomorrow if it is Amz's fault (maybe everything is messed up because the just added it, I cannot tell when they did that).

However, there is another issue that was already present before that.
The downloadables list for Rings of Power is a mess, because there are so many additions (seems that AS can now download the extras, at least here. Good!).
So I want to request that AS sorts the list in cases like this.
The episodes itself are in order, only the extras are random. Maybe add an a drop-down "Extras", like you already do for the different seasons?

Note that EP7 from the Making of gets shown first, then EP2 and then the Storys of the Second Age. Instead, AS should show EP 1 at the top, just like it does with the normal episodes.
2022-11-22_181832.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.7.0 Rings of Power.astlog
    601.1 KB · Views: 0
However, I just saw that the resulting file now has the Audio tracks in alphabetical order. German, france and hebrew instead of being totally random like hebrew, german and france as I said before.
If this indeed has been fixed now, then my issue would most probably be almost fixed. Because in the order of Deutsch, Englisch and Japanisch it would be exactly as I need it, it will maybe not apply for other language combinations and I still would prefer to have a setting for all things already mentioned, subs, audio etc.

I have no time right now, but I will make further test and if it indeed is fixed, then I can use it for P+.

Back