[amz]getting error on every series or movie

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by supersonik, Nov 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dale Hamilton

Dale Hamilton Member

Same error US with image and log

Attached Files:

2. BuddyFunJet

BuddyFunJet Well-Known Member

The downside to the new topic approach is that it requires the user to visit each forum to see if there is a new minor release. A “current revision” topic could trigger a user email for every release so I’d know there is a new release if I want it.

3. MadMopar

MadMopar Active Member

I would highly recommend not logging out as long as it's running OK. I made that mistake about an hour ago and now I'm in the same boat with everyone else right now.

Hope it keeps going for you. Good luck and I'll just sit back and wait for the fix and watch ch3vr0n getting all upset at everyone. :)

BTW, I only use 1X speed so that I don't get blocked.

nrnoble and Gummigutta like this.
  4. 0x0x0x0x0

0x0x0x0x0 Well-Known Member

Sounds like it's an authentication/authorisation issue... Don't know if this helps narrow it down, @Prospere, unless you already know what's going on :)

Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
  5. zero269

zero269 Well-Known Member

Same "page loading" error here too in Prime.
    Dead in the water for now...
    Will check back later tonight.

6. SAKANA

SAKANA New Member

same error ( JPN )

Attached Files:

7. nrnoble

nrnoble Member

It was working OK until I exited AnyStream.

8. zero269

zero269 Well-Known Member

Prospere, is it safe to say that this issue which appears to effect most - if not all users - is associated with a "faulty algorithm" within AS and nothing to do with the Provider?

I ask because at this point it no longer works with Prime.

Thanks,

9. as someone who has now purchased It I'd be in support of not only not allowing batch downloads (at least not without it being a queue system with a min. wait time of like 2 minutes between downloads) but also limiting it to 1x download speed. as someone who has been manual capping stuff this software is a breeze by comparison.

and I agree with chevron both in that assuming it's broken for any reason other than something simple browser related is jumping to conclusions but also that there's no need for every person to say they're getting the same problem. that should have been obvious no later than person #3.

10. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

Developers are working on Amazon issue and already solved it, they just need some time to test it.
    Beta release later today (or tomorrow).

[Thread closed]

Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
    Dissones4u, Octavean, Kamala and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.