• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[amz]getting error on every series or movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same error US with image and log

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-11-02 .png
    Screenshot 2020-11-02 .png
    136.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Late_Night_AnyStream_1.0.5.0.astlog
    77.5 KB · Views: 1
No because there's no point. New release = new topic.

The downside to the new topic approach is that it requires the user to visit each forum to see if there is a new minor release. A “current revision” topic could trigger a user email for every release so I’d know there is a new release if I want it.

Have you guys been downloading at speeds faster than Realtime (x1)? I ask because I've not been, and seem unaffected despite being in an apparently affected region, although I hadn't logged out and logged back in, but nor am I planning on doing so just yet...

I would highly recommend not logging out as long as it's running OK. I made that mistake about an hour ago and now I'm in the same boat with everyone else right now.

Hope it keeps going for you. Good luck and I'll just sit back and wait for the fix and watch ch3vr0n getting all upset at everyone. :)

BTW, I only use 1X speed so that I don't get blocked.

I would highly recommend not logging out as long as it's running OK. I made that mistake about an hour ago and now I'm in the same boat with everyone else right now.

Hope it keeps going for you. Good luck and I'll just sit back and wait for the fix and watch ch3vr0n getting all upset at everyone. :)

BTW, I only use 1X speed so that I don't get blocked.

Sounds like it's an authentication/authorisation issue... Don't know if this helps narrow it down, @Prospere, unless you already know what's going on :)

Last edited:
Same "page loading" error here too in Prime.
Dead in the water for now...
Will check back later tonight.

same error ( JPN )

Attachments

• same error.png
    same error.png
    66.9 KB · Views: 20
The faulty algorithm has been completely reworked and the fix will be included with the next release.

Prospere, is it safe to say that this issue which appears to effect most - if not all users - is associated with a "faulty algorithm" within AS and nothing to do with the Provider?

I ask because at this point it no longer works with Prime.

Thanks,

as someone who has now purchased It I'd be in support of not only not allowing batch downloads (at least not without it being a queue system with a min. wait time of like 2 minutes between downloads) but also limiting it to 1x download speed. as someone who has been manual capping stuff this software is a breeze by comparison.

and I agree with chevron both in that assuming it's broken for any reason other than something simple browser related is jumping to conclusions but also that there's no need for every person to say they're getting the same problem. that should have been obvious no later than person #3.

Developers are working on Amazon issue and already solved it, they just need some time to test it.
Beta release later today (or tomorrow).

[Thread closed]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back