• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[amz]getting error on every series or movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. ETA on a patch?

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.5.0.astlog
    276 KB · Views: 0
Same problem here.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.5.0.astlog
    21.8 KB · Views: 0
No. Redfox doesn't do ETA's. Without an ETA you can't disappoint anyone when that ETA comes and goes without a release

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

While I understand, could the Redfox forums have a latest release thread, including minor like 1.0.5.1, for each product? By subscribing to the threads for each product that I own, I would get a push notice of a new release rather than having to keep logging in to check.

In a case like this where Amazon AnyStream is dead until a new release, a push notice would be particularly appreciated.

every time i get to a video page i get an error "page processing resulted in error. click "OK" to reload the page. Contact support if the error persists.

this issue is new, and its been doing it all morning.. cannot get past this.. any iedas?
thanks!

On Sunday the "old" Version 1.0.4.0 64bit worked fine. Today the error as described by martymoe.

Just downloaded the trial and got this same error! Win 10 64-bit! in US

While I understand, could the Redfox forums have a latest release thread, including minor like 1.0.5.1, for each product? By subscribing to the threads for each product that I own, I would get a push notice of a new release rather than having to keep logging in to check.

In a case like this where Amazon AnyStream is dead until a new release, a push notice would be particularly appreciated.

No because there's no point. New release = new topic.

No batch downloads and download limit restriction and Amazon broke anyStream anyway. Obviously you aren't fooling Amazon.

No batch downloads and download limit restriction and Amazon broke anyStream anyway. Obviously you aren't fooling Amazon.
You are jumping to conclusions. Batch downloads was never promised and has nothing to do with this. Does covid-19 ring a bell? Lockdowns? Ppl forced to stay at home? All of those by themselves can cause traffic spikes. There's also the fact that the Amazon side is based on a browser and they tend to change things on their page designs.

Have patience, this will get fixed. In fact if you read post 8, a fix is already made and scheduled for the next release. Now if your don't like this, you are always welcome to use something else or develop your own solution.

Amazon USA. Same error, same story as others (started today, reboot unsuccessful, same error message).

You are jumping to conclusions. Batch downloads was never promised and has nothing to do with this. Does covid-19 ring a bell? Lockdowns? Ppl forced to stay at home? All of those by themselves can cause traffic spikes. There's also the fact that the Amazon side is based on a browser and they tend to change things on their page designs.

Have patience, this will get fixed. In fact if you read post 8, a fix is already made and scheduled for the next release. Now if your don't like this, you are always welcome to use something else or develop your own solution.

I don't see why we are restricted to manual downloads + a limit. Why would adding batch download so we can easily que our files like an entire TV series? The download limit will kick in and we can easily resume later. It's so time consuming and frustrating.

True maybe Amazon just changed a browser issue and we need a simple fix I agree. I know batch was never promised I just fail to see how a que for our downloads would be some kind of a ban risk? It isn't. I agree maybe the download limit is a safe idea.

Because it's an intentional limitation for the moment. I personally requested batch downloading early on in closed beta in April and it was flat out denied at the time. The manual intensive and time consuming task is precisely why I requested it

At least for to multiple requests from users it now has the status of 'under consideration'. That's better than a flat out no.

Be glad you can even download at all, instead of being forced to use one of those crappy 'screen recorder' tools.

Have you guys been downloading at speeds faster than Realtime (x1)? I ask because I've not been, and seem unaffected despite being in an apparently affected region, although I hadn't logged out and logged back in, but nor am I planning on doing so just yet...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back