• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

American Sniper

American Sniper- Copy plays Preview OK - Then goes in to very slow motion for Feature

JUST FYI:

I just made two 25GB BluRay burns from an ISO file of American Sniper BluRay.. Using latest versions of Any DVD 7.6.1.0 to make the image and CloneBD 1.0.4.9 for the reprocessing and burn.

First one: copied whole disk to the 25 GB BluRay.

Second one: Just the Feature : American Sniper.

Keep Full HD audio for both try's.

The whole disk copy plays the PREVIEW perfectly on Panasonic BluRay players (3 different ones) , then when the feature is selected from the menu the feature odes not crashes the players , but plays at about 1 frame a second, and with NO SOUND.

Same with the feature and original HD sound only ( No extra titles) burn to a 25GB blank also.

Basically wasted 3 to 4 hours processing each Disk. Totally unusable burns.

Have the log file, will send it in , for what ever good that might do.

What happens if you try playing them back on the PC?

What brand of BD-R are you using?

I have tried several times to try and back up this blu-ray. I burn a complete copy using AnyDVD-HD and CloneBD. Copy is successfully burned and the copy will play on a computer using PowerDVD 10 with no problems. Once I put the copy into a blu-ray player the copy will play the coming attractions and once it gets to the menu for the movie itself the blu-ray player freezes up and will not do anything unless unplugged. I have tried several discs that were burned in 3 different players, all with the same results. I find it strange that it will play in my computers but not my blu-ray players.

Has anyone else had any similar problems liking this for this movie?

Any advice to correct this would be appreciated.

Thanks

I had the same problem, so I did a partial copy of American sniper (main movie only} with no menu, and no previews, American sniper worked perfectly, hope this helps you.

American Sniper Blu Ray Seems Most likely a problem with the Menu or Clone BD Burn

I had the same problem, so I did a partial copy of American sniper (main movie only} with no menu, and no previews, American sniper worked perfectly, hope this helps you.

From a Any DVD HD ISO to MKV with Clone BD then copied to BD-RE 25GB in Data Mode with Nero 10. Works on both Sony 790 and Samsung BD H6500. The only problem with the Sony playback was, that if you fast forwarded then pressed play, it would go back to the beginning. Normally the Samsung 6500 is worse in playing backups (even not playing discs that the Samsung H5900 will play).

Back