• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

American Sniper

Lord Arion

American Sniper
Blu-Ray
Canada Version

Trying to back-up American Sniper. Ripped to iso with newest AnyDVD HD. No errors but the file doesn't play...just a blank Media Player Classic screen. In fact, when I just put in the Blu-Ray into the drive and the AnyDVD kicks in, the Blu-Ray doesn't play...same result, blank Media Player Classic. New encryption format?

I attached the log info

View attachment AnyDVD_7.6.0.0_Info_F_AMERICAN_SNIPER.ziplog

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

No, wrong player. MPC isn't exactly a licensed bluray player

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

However, the MPC Player has worked without a hitch on all my other blu ray movies as well as ones that I've backed up...

You guys are correct. It was the player. I downloaded a trial PowerDVD player and it worked with no issues. Thanks for the heads up.

At best all MPC did was either play the non-java menu or skip straight to the first mpls. That disc didn't have a java menu by any chance? (moving image of some nature...)

Back