• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Amazon "Unable to Decrypt Stream" intermittently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadeau

I have had a bunch of things queued up since last week and still had a pretty full queue this morning. When I went to check in AS was stuck on an "Unable to Decrypt Stream" error for one of the items. I paused the queue, restarted the download and the same error appeared. I left it for a while and tried to download the same episode from another computer and it succeeded without an issue so I assumed the queue was old and wouldn't work anymore. Tried emptying and refilling the queue and it was working for a bit, but then it failed again after a while with the same error only it didn't work when I tried to re-add it. I waited probably another 10 minutes and it suddenly worked again (even from the queue that I had just rebuilt).

Is this something specific to my system? Is this a known issue? Just trying to figure out what's going on since it didn't seem to happen until this morning (April fools joke?).

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.6.0.astlog
    14.6 MB · Views: 2
Hi! Similar issue here. Some titles seem to work, I think the titles that are included with Prime do work. I was trying a tv show from Stacked TV and got 2 different errors. I tried 2 different shows with Stack TV and got same results. First I got was "Unable to Decrypt This Stream" and the other "Amazon DRM License Could Not Be Processed". I am on Arch Linux, using AS version 1.8.6.0 64 bit. See screenshots:

Screenshot_20240402_144237.png
Screenshot_20240402_144041.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.6.0.astlog
    704.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I am closing this thread, to many separate issues in the same thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back