• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon UK "Revenge"

RichieScar

Hi

Firstly great program and keeping my fingers crossed, hoping you are able to impliment Disney+ and BritBox sometime soon!

I've downloaded Revenge series starring Madelene Stowe and Emily VanCamp, 4 Seasons 88 Episodes. All have 5.1 audio apart from 4!

Season 2 Episodes 19-22 only have stereo at best??? It seems odd to me that would be the case as the rest are 5.1, so I'm wondering if AnyStream is not picking up all the audio tracks for these episodes for some reason?

I don't know if there is a way for me to see for myself but if this is an issue I am hoping it can be resolved, thanks

Best Regards

Richard

If you're talking about britbox as an amazon prime channel, that already works (i grabbed the entire classic doctor who from it to get better resolutions where i could. My collection of episodes is bigger than on amazon lol). Amazon prime channels work.

As to your audio, anystream logfile please! Without it the developers can't help you. That said, AnyStream has no control over which audio tracks get shown or not. It depends on which audio streams the streaming providers offer at all. You could check the respective episodes in your webbrowser / mobile device app, but if they only show stereo there as well there's nothing anystream can do. It can't magically put a 5.1 track where non exist. It only lists the available tracks, offered by the provider.

Hi Ch3vrOn - Just picking up on your last message "Britbox as a Amazon Channel" Just wondering how this was done. I too who love to get the Doctor Who collection, I have a fair number but would love to get the rest. Thanks in advance.

the britbox channel for me was available on amazon US. You just subscribe to the channel, then download as usual.

Hi Ch3vrOn - Just picking up on your last message "Britbox as a Amazon Channel" Just wondering how this was done. I too who love to get the Doctor Who collection, I have a fair number but would love to get the rest. Thanks in advance.

if you have subscription to whatever channel of prime, you can download whatever that channel provides; there's no magic there

I don't think it's that simple here in the UK. I can't seem to find anything like that on Prime.

I don't think it's that simple here in the UK. I can't seem to find anything like that on Prime.

they position themselves as direct competitors in the UK (read: why pay % if you can just keep that money) ;)

Hi

I was actually talking about BritBox itself, I was unaware you could subscribe through Amazon.

Back to topic. I cannot see the different language options on the web browser, all it says is "English" so please advise if you know where to find this info or even select it??? I am fully aware that AnyStream cannot download an Audio Track if it not there. I have only been able to see audio tracks through AnyStream so I don't know where to check? I thought it odd that all except 4 would have 5.1 so I was wondering if it may be an issue.

I havent had an issue so far with AnyStream, so please advise the log file I am assuming is the additional file after downloading? I will have to download an episode again as I have deleted this. Just to confirm would that show if there should be an option in the dropdown selection for 5.1, as the option isn't there?

Thanks

Best Regards

Richard

<snip>

I cannot see the different language options on the web browser, all it says is "English" so please advise if you know where to find this info or even select it??? I am fully aware that AnyStream cannot download an Audio Track if it not there. I have only been able to see audio tracks through AnyStream so I don't know where to check? I thought it odd that all except 4 would have 5.1 so I was wondering if it may be an issue.

I would've thought a plain old web browser would do, I suspect you have one of those? Or, providers' own app?..

I havent had an issue so far with AnyStream, so please advise the log file I am assuming is the additional file after downloading? I will have to download an episode again as I have deleted this. Just to confirm would that show if there should be an option in the dropdown selection for 5.1, as the option isn't there?

File > Create log file... Doing everything up to the point of the actual download will do, you don't actually need to download the file tracks themselves.

If the browser doesn't offer any additional language selection, it means there simply isn't other tracks available. Logfils are either automatically created on downloading or by clicking Menu > Create logfile at the corresponding title page. As i said, Anystream only offers the languages the provider makes available to it. It can't magically put a 5.1 track where non exists.

Hi

Please find attached Log File created for Season 2

thanks for assitance

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.0.astlog
    123.2 KB · Views: 2
Quite a while ago people were saying you can download BritBox via Amazon Prime if you subscribe to BB, but in the UK I believe this is different as I spent many days trying to do that, there is no channel option to add BB to Prime even when paying for both.

channels are currently only on the US side afaik.

Back