• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon says I have a "Digital Rights Error"

Laserfisher

The notice says" Your Web Browser is missing a Digital Rights Component" Then it directs me to get the Widevine Content Decryption Module from the Microsoft Store for free. I checked and I already had it. It opens its own window and starts the movie, that is part of my free Prime movies. Anysteam still got the Notice. Is there a work around or am I stuck ?

The notice says" Your Web Browser is missing a Digital Rights Component" Then it directs me to get the Widevine Content Decryption Module from the Microsoft Store for free. I checked and I already had it. It opens its own window and starts the movie, that is part of my free Prime movies. Anysteam still got the Notice. Is there a work around or am I stuck ?
Thats a message received when clicking the wrong buttons. only press the downloads button up top on the program. not the play or download on the page itself.

Back