• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, download with some streaming providers (Netflix) might not always be available in HD.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved - but it will take a few days. Thank you.

Question Amazon Prime Video U.K.

wazza2

I physically reside in America where I currently have an Amazon Prime Video subscription. I am able to use my Anystream Plus subscription to download videos from Amazon's U.S. website. I want to be able to do the same from Amazon's U.K. website where I am able to successfully log in, but I am unable to change to the Amazon U.K. website from within my Anystream Plus browser. The yellow "Go to Website" virtual button as pictured in the attached screenshot does not work.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-28 152942.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-11-28 152942.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 5
Thanks! That helped somewhat... but now I cannot sign in to the Amazon U.K. website from within Anystream Plus. I am unable to either enter or change the captcha characters on the screen because the blue Anystream processing bar gets repeatedly and irrevocably stuck at 45%. See the attached screenshot.

Any further help?

P.S., I tried on a different computer with the exact same negative result.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-28 162431.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-11-28 162431.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
The only way you can access another country's Amazon Prime selection is from within that country itself. It's all due to content licensing in different countries, so for example whatever Amazon can show in the UK they may not have the license to show in the US, and vice versa.

I don't believe a VPN will help you either, since you usually require a bank card with which to sign up for Prime in a given country, though I could be wrong here.

i was able to sub to amazon prime, which includes prime video, in UK and GER using already registered US credit cards on my US amazon prime account. what i cant do, at least on AP UK, is subbing to prime video channels. i presume same goes for AP GER. in order to access AP UK/GER prime video with AS, i use VPN which i have switched with a VPN service that offers HTTP/SOCKS5 proxy service as well, so now im using http proxy to access both US and UK services with AS (i enter those settings in AS so no need for using a dedicated VPN app or anything and the connection is much smoother than nord VPN ive been using, no queue fails on AP unlike when i use nord VPN).

My understanding based on "in reverse" action (I'm normally in the UK):

1: Your Amazon US credentals are good for a sign-in for any Amazon site worldwide but
2: A Prime subscription does not carry over. You'll need to add Prime again to another country. (I did it for a week as a free trial only).
3: Amazon does check the IP geolocation so unless you plan on actually visiting your other country you will need to use a VPN in that country.
4: I think they can and do detect VPN use but I don't think it's totally reliable. You may find, perhaps, that choosing another city as your fake host might escape detection.

My understanding based on "in reverse" action (I'm normally in the UK):

1: Your Amazon US credentals are good for a sign-in for any Amazon site worldwide but
2: A Prime subscription does not carry over. You'll need to add Prime again to another country. (I did it for a week as a free trial only).
3: Amazon does check the IP geolocation so unless you plan on actually visiting your other country you will need to use a VPN in that country.
4: I think they can and do detect VPN use but I don't think it's totally reliable. You may find, perhaps, that choosing another city as your fake host might escape detection.

yes, yes and yes. with a few caveats. never had issues using VPN, apart from queue being bbroken constantly and lately its gotten really, really bad (20 items queued, first downloads, then 4 fail, then one downloads etc... it used to be much more acceptable, e.g. one fail every 5-10 downloads, something obviously changed and i dunno what). never was banned or warned for using VPN and speeds can be good, but can drop to a crawl. and yes, you need prime subscription in that country in order to acces prime video of said country.

im nnow using http proxy and for now queue troubles are fixed and speeds are consistent (US 17-25MB/s which is fine, borderline acceptable IMO). ive tried http proxy for US and UK and everything works just nice. for now. fingers crossed.

Back