• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon Prime Subtitles wrecked

Grawlix

With AnyStream 1.3.2.1 (64-bit), and also AnyStream 1.3.1.0 (64-bit), I've noticed glitched out subtitles on a download from Amazon Prime. "Jack Reacher (2012) - S01E03 - Black 22" apparently has two English subtitles, forced and assistive. Both of them end up with zero timestamps for captions sometime after the 10:00 mark.

Watching the video in Google Chrome only offers a single choice for English subtitles (English CC), and they present correctly. There is definitely some captioning required for English-only viewers to follow the plot. I've solved my problem, but thought you guys might like a straight-up recipe to produce a glitch.

Thanks for your efforts!

There's no straight up recipy here i'm afraid, since you failed to post an actual logfile of the titles in question.

This tool is what I use when anystream's subtitle handling doesn't do the right thing:

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/34885-amazon-video-subtitle-downloader/code

(install a userscript manager in your browser, I use tampermonkey 4.13, 4.14 seems to have problems with this script)

I actually use it to re-grab all subtitles to have as a backup because there seem to be periodic subtitle bugs.

There's no straight up recipy here i'm afraid, since you failed to post an actual logfile of the titles in question.

If you download the indicated episode, it'll likely be demonstrated for you. If not, then I guess the glitch is on my end. If the logfile is of use to you (or anyone hunting down bugs,) though, I should be able produce one. Did you want that, or am I just being educated on forum etiquette?

Back