• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Amazon Prime "Sorry, but we are currentley unable to decrypt this stream"

True, if I had the lifetime license of Anystream, this issue would not matter, but only on license for one year.
Yes, well, as I said before, I have no doubt that RedFox will take reasonable steps to mitigate this "loss" of service. If I can tell you only two things about RedFox after being a customer of theirs for several years: (1) their developers are fantastic; and (2) they always deliver on their promises. If you've purchased a 1-year licence, they're not going to pocket the cash and run - they'll make sure you get 365 days of potential use.

AS Version 1.2.8.0 (64bit): Information Update for AP:

Location Germany: "Still unable to decrypt" for Star Trek: Discovery Season 4, Episodes 4, 5 and 6.
Please look at attached the logfile for episode 04.
Many thanks for elaborating on this DRM issue!!

Attachments

• prime-Star Trek- Discovery_S04E04_Alles ist möglich.astlog
    774.4 KB · Views: 0
Same here. Amazon Prime Germany decrypt error still there.
Angie Tribeca (Complete Season 4)

Attachments

• prime-Angie Tribeca_S04E01_Ärzte ohne Schamgrenzen.astlog
    128.5 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyStream_1.2.8.0.astlog
    128.6 KB · Views: 0
I'm not understanding this issue with Amazon Prime. I am trying the free version and had all of the episodes (8) of the first season of Hanna from Amazon Prime in my download Que and it downloaded every episode except 6. It had that unable to decrypt error. Tried several times and same thing. I then tried FixGrab and it downloaded it just fine so then I paid for a year membership but found that it would not download in surround sound even though it said that it would.

So why can ( use the third party subforum) download it currently and this more expensive software cannot?
Why were people having this issue on the 12th of this month and then for 2 days I could download just fine recently and now we're back to the same issue?

I'd like to buy this software and take advantage of the sale that ends on Sunday but I'm not going to shell out money for software that isn't working.

Last edited by a moderator:
AS Version 1.2.8.0 (64 bits)
Hi,
Same here. Amazon Prime France.
The same error as with the previous version : " Sorry, but we are currently unable to decrypt this stream."
Mr Robot (Season 1) épisodes 2,3,6,7

Attachments

• 2021-12-25 18_57_06-AnyStream Plus.png
    2021-12-25 18_57_06-AnyStream Plus.png
    242.6 KB · Views: 6
    1,013.9 KB · Views: 0
  • prime-Mr. Robot_S01E02_un_0u_z3r0.mpeg.astlog
    880.8 KB · Views: 0
  • prime-Mr. Robot_S01E03_d3b0gag3.mkv.astlog
    846.7 KB · Views: 0
  • prime-Mr. Robot_S01E06_vai11ant_v0yag3ur.asf.astlog
    849.5 KB · Views: 0
  • prime-Mr. Robot_S01E07_c0d3_s0urc3.flv.astlog
    853.4 KB · Views: 1
I
I'm not understanding this issue with Amazon Prime. I am trying the free version and had all of the episodes (8) of the first season of Hanna from Amazon Prime in my download Que and it downloaded every episode except 6. It had that unable to decrypt error. Tried several times and same thing. I then tried FixGrab and it downloaded it just fine so then I paid for a year membership but found that it would not download in surround sound even though it said that it would.

So why can ( use the third party subforum) download it currently and this more expensive software cannot?
Why were people having this issue on the 12th of this month and then for 2 days I could download just fine recently and now we're back to the same issue?

I'd like to buy this software and take advantage of the sale that ends on Sunday but I'm not going to shell out money for software that isn't working.
Keep in touch, it will be working soon.

Hello!
I don't know whether this is helpful or not, but let me tell what I have noticed with Amazon Prime:
When I download some parts of a series using the download-queue about about one third of the films fails to decrypt. When I retry to download the same film some time later manually it works almost every tims. The problem occurs more frequently when the next download is started immideatly after the previous one has finished. So until there is a "real" technical solution for the problem it might be a kind of hotfix work around to implement a delay before the next download in the queue is startet and perhaps a retry-function (with even more delay)?

I have most success with newer contents with 1.2.8.0 and with older contents I may still use 1.2.7.0 which also makes kinda sense since new DRM

Having pretty good success with 1.2.8.0 on stuff. But once in a while I do get the message "Sorry, but we are currently unable to decrypt this stream". If I wait a day or two and come back to download the same file again, then I am successful. I am wondering of maybe the the download speed may affect this? I currently have it set to Unlimited. Anyway I have attached the log file.

Attachments

• Agatha Raisin - S02E02 - Agatha Raisin and the Fairies of Fryfam.astlog
    1 MB · Views: 0
I was able to capture a log file!

This is the latest episode of "The Grand Tour Presents", its free, available in my region(I can watch the episode through the browser fine) but still giving me that same error. Hopefully the log file can shed some light.

EDIT: I'm on the latest 12.8.0 in case that's important.

Attachments

• prime-The Grand Tour_S04E04_The Grand Tour Presents… Carnage a Trois.astlog
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
Having pretty good success with 1.2.8.0 on stuff. But once in a while I do get the message "Sorry, but we are currently unable to decrypt this stream". If I wait a day or two and come back to download the same file again, then I am successful. I am wondering of maybe the the download speed may affect this? I currently have it set to Unlimited. Anyway I have attached the log file.

You're lucky. My dl speed is also set to unlimited, but when I've tried to download 1.2.7.0 "cannot decrypt" selections a week later on 1.2.8.0., or 1.2.8.0 "cannot decrypt" selections a few days later, I've had no success - other than for Hulu or HBOMax. I got a "cannot decrypt" error on the Season 4 video of Agatha Raisin - I figured I would, since it's a new release - but if you're successful, would you let me know?

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.8.0 empire of the tsars 3rd try.astlog
    307.4 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyStream_1.2.8.0 zack & miri 3rd try.astlog
    596.5 KB · Views: 0
I'm waiting until the issue is fixed to buy the software. I have the trial version of 1.2.8 and can't download anything fro Amazon without this error. Haven't tried any other sites.
Looking at this forum they've been working on it from the 12th. Meanwhile download software from other companies works fine without the same error. For example, I bought FixGrab which downloads the same episodes (downloads it, not a screen recorder) fine but they lied to me and said it downloads in surround 5.1 but there is no option for it. Their tech support is ridiculous, they aren't answering my question and instead every few days just asking pointless questions and changing the status to waiting on customer feedback. It'd be worth it to me to buy AnyStream in order to get the surround sound 5.1 working. Hoping they can resolve the issue soon so I can have confidence to buy it. However it seems like a red flag when they've been working on it all month and other companies don't have the same issue. Only thing I can think of is if the issue is popping up when trying to decrypt the surround sound? But that doesn't make sense to me.

I'm waiting until the issue is fixed to buy the software. I have the trial version of 1.2.8 and can't download anything fro Amazon without this error. Haven't tried any other sites.
Looking at this forum they've been working on it from the 12th. Meanwhile download software from other companies works fine without the same error. For example, I bought FixGrab which downloads the same episodes (downloads it, not a screen recorder) fine but they lied to me and said it downloads in surround 5.1 but there is no option for it. Their tech support is ridiculous, they aren't answering my question and instead every few days just asking pointless questions and changing the status to waiting on customer feedback. It'd be worth it to me to buy AnyStream in order to get the surround sound 5.1 working. Hoping they can resolve the issue soon so I can have confidence to buy it. However it seems like a red flag when they've been working on it all month and other companies don't have the same issue. Only thing I can think of is if the issue is popping up when trying to decrypt the surround sound? But that doesn't make sense to me.

AnyStream is not new software, I've had it for over a year and it was around long before that. It worked fine for months on end, and will work fine again once the current issue is sorted out. The team definitely deserves your every confidence, they have mine.

All programs that download ran into issues when the providers updated their DRM and they are all working on overcoming it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One interesting thing - on a whim I hit Amazon's new "wheel of time" series(which I don't plan to bother watching until they are 4 or 5 seasons in) and tried to download all. It errored out on all 8 episodes and most of additional content - but not all of it. I got several of the "look inside the episode" supplimentaries and the trailers, so it seems like those are using different DRM than the main episodes.

Would any of my log files be helpful in this instance? Looks like it generated log files for everything.

New guy here. @RedFox 1 good work and I'm looking forward as I'm sure you are to getting this going again.
I thought before I came here that it was Amazon blocking ip's or something as 6 downloads worked but none after that.
Anyway Waiting for the New Year to get a membership pass.
Thanks!

Just tried to use on AP (discovery+ Channel) - an episode from the 2017 Series of Helicopter ER and errors with the error "Sorry, but we are currently unable to decrypt this stream" Added Logfile of a further attempt to DL different Series - 2 Episodes ok 4 failed.

Attachments

• prime-Helicopter Er_S04E02_Episode 2.astlog
    458 KB · Views: 2
    464.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back