• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Amazon Prime "Sorry, but we are currentley unable to decrypt this stream"

Not stacking on just adding log file for helping out. Tried to download Garage Squad --got the unable to decrypt message. See attached log.

Attachments

• prime-Garage Squad_S08E07_Special Chevy Delivery.astlog
    238.6 KB · Views: 1
Hi RedFox Team,

pleace fix this problem from AnyStream (Ver. 1.2.7.0) by Amazon prime "Sorry, but we are currently unable to decrypt this stream".

Thanks a lot for help !
Best regards from Germany

I receive the same issue when downloading certain files from Amazon Prime.

The developers are doing their best to fix all the issues, during these trying times, we appreciate your understanding.

Dear Red Fox,

I hope this issue with "Amazon Prime" can be resolved soon. I'm paying $13.99 a month for their service which I can't access because of this "Sorry, but we are currently unable to decrypt this stream" message. This almost occurs on every file I try to download. I'm sorry to complain about this, but I am paying for this service that I am unable to use.

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by View007, Dec 12, 2021.

I'm paying $13.99 a month for their service which I can't access because of this "Sorry, but we are currently unable to decrypt this stream" message. … I am paying for this service that I am unable to use.

I share your frustrations, I really do, but this simply isn’t the case. You’re paying $13.99 a month for Amazon Prime, not AnyStream.

You can still access Prime Video using the official apps on various devices, or through the browser. You can also still get expedited delivery of your orders from Amazon, I presume. That’s what you’re paying for.

As above, not to pile on, but hopefully provide something to help, AP "Fight Club" is affected by the "unable to decrypt" issue. This title expires at the end of the month.

Attachments

• Fight Club.astlog
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
We understand your frustration, we really do,the developers are working as hard as they can , The new version should be out very soon and we hope everyone will be back to enjoying the program as they should. Happy holidays to everybody.

hello dev. can we have an ETA on a fixed version ? i know you guys are working hard but having some kind of update and a time frame makes me feel better. At least, i know we are not toast. because it happened the first time i bought all these software from slysoft and lost everything when the name changed. I had to buy all this twice and now i am starting to get nervous. and we are stuck cant download anything. netflix and prime video.

Pe
hello dev. can we have an ETA on a fixed version ? i know you guys are working hard but having some kind of update and a time frame makes me feel better. At least, i know we are not toast. because it happened the first time i bought all these software from slysoft and lost everything when the name changed. I had to buy all this twice and now i am starting to get nervous. and we are stuck cant download anything. netflix and prime video.
Pete told me in the coming days it should be released, so in the coming days hopefully

We understand your frustration, we really do,the developers are working as hard as they can , The new version should be out very soon and we hope everyone will be back to enjoying the program as they should. Happy holidays to everybody.

Dear Red Fox,

I sure hope so. It just seems like every video I try to download, it throws up the same message, "We are currently unable to decrypt this file" It's just very frustrating when you pay for a service that doesn't work. I have true faith in the developers and hope these issues can be resolved quickly.

I sincerely hope everyone here at RedFox has a Very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

It's just very frustrating when you pay for a service that doesn't work.
You're beginning to sound like a broken record. What service are you talking about? Your streaming service is unaffected; you can still stream the videos. Not being able to download titles with AS is frustrating, yes, but no more than a minor inconvenience if you have had the foresight to buy a lifetime licence. If your licence is for a limited term, I have no doubt that RedFox would take reasonable steps to extend the validity of those licences to compensate for the time during which their services were affected.

You're beginning to sound like a broken record. What service are you talking about? Your streaming service is unaffected; you can still stream the videos. Not being able to download titles with AS is frustrating, yes, but no more than a minor inconvenience if you have had the foresight to buy a lifetime licence. If your licence is for a limited term, I have no doubt that RedFox would take reasonable steps to extend the validity of those licences to compensate for the time during which their services were affected.

I'm on year subscription.

I'm on year subscription.

We all get the frustration. But you can't hold RedFox responsible for DRM changes made by providers. This is the norm and will happen again in the future. If you're unable to live with the cat and mouse game, or the frustration, you may want to look at alternative means of recording. There are hordes of screen recording apps, those are always available as a backup, or the primary means of recording.

I've had these Red Fox services before and I've been very happy with them, that's why I signed up for yearly license to AnyStream.

True, if I had the lifetime license of Anystream, this issue would not matter, but only on license for one year.

Anyway, thanks for your prompt replies a "Happy Holidays" to you and yours.

Back