• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Amazon Prime "Sorry, but we are currentley unable to decrypt this stream"

Hello RedFox team, some can be downloaded in FullHD via Amazon Prime, some can not. For an example here is a log file.

Despite all the problems, good work..Thanks!

Attachments

• Drei Haselnüsse für Aschenbrödel (2021).astlog
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Hello RedFox team, some can be downloaded in FullHD via Amazon Prime, some can not. For an example here is a log file.

Despite all the problems, good work..Thanks!
Thank you for reporting this, it is however a known issue that we are currently working to fix. Happy New Year and have a great 2022.

AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, download with some streaming providers (Amazon) might not always work.
Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved, but it will take a few days. Thank you.

@RedFox 1 - is there an update on this issue? I randomly get it. Latest was on Passengers.

Attachments

• Passengers (4K UHD).astlog
    3.9 MB · Views: 3
Not yet but if you come to the forums just check in once a day. The developers working on it and I’m sure it will be fixed soon. It may be tomorrow or the next day I really don’t know but I know it will be fixed. You have my word

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Until the DRM problem gets resolved when selecting AP content to download, are there any known identifiable patterns that trigger a DRM error?

I guess-estimate I am getting 75% success with AP downloads, but I am unable to determine a cause and effect between what succeeds and what fails. I downloaded all 3 seasons of Star Trek without error, but got 8 out 13 with the current season of survivor.

Doesn't bother me that things are not perfect, And I am glad that AS has been designed so that failures are detected at the very start of each download and moves on to the next item in the queue. AS does not download most or all of an item and then fail, which would waste time and bandwidth. All my successful downloads are perfect when played back; I don't have to go back and delete stuff from my HDD and re-download.

Last edited:
Just tried to download the first season on Angel from Amazon. Can someone explain to me how it's able to get some of the episodes but others in the same season don't work. Those that don't work never work.
Why would they have changed the copy protection just on some of the episodes in the same season?

upload_2021-12-31_21-11-55.png

Just tried to download the first season on Angel from Amazon. Can someone explain to me how it's able to get some of the episodes but others in the same season don't work. Those that don't work never work.
Why would they have changed the copy protection just on some of the episodes in the same season?

View attachment 62296

Actually it looks like if I download them individually they do work. Some of them are in a poorer resolution that you can set when downloading them all. It looks like that is messing it up.

Actually it looks like if I download them individually they do work. Some of them are in a poorer resolution that you can set when downloading them all. It looks like that is messing it up.

Same here too. It's happening to me with anystream on a lot of titles from amazon. If you have the monkey downloader it works over there just fine. Every file that failed or downloaded low quality SD in anystream worked fine over there in full HD resolution.

Same here too. It's happening to me with anystream on a lot of titles from amazon. If you have the monkey downloader it works over there just fine. Every file that failed or downloaded low quality SD in anystream worked fine over there in full HD resolution.
Monkey downloaded can you be more specific? I've tried a frusterating amount of software that didn't deliver on what they promise. The latest is FixGrab which now no longer works for anything just shuts down.

same problem on season 4 of good doctor

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.8.0.astlog
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
no luck anymore with AP Italy. 5 out 5 without a chance to decrypt. keeping fingers crossed!

Attachments

• prime-The Belle Star Story - Il mio corpo per un poker.astlog
    495.2 KB · Views: 0
Back