• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Amazon Prime "Sorry, but we are currentley unable to decrypt this stream"

View007

Hi RedFox Team,

pleace fix this problem from AnyStream (Ver. 1.2.7.0) by Amazon prime "Sorry, but we are currently unable to decrypt this stream".

Thanks a lot for help !
Best regards from Germany

Attachments

• prime-Die Tatarenwüste.astlog
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
Hi RedFox Team,

pleace fix this problem from AnyStream (Ver. 1.2.7.0) by Amazon prime "Sorry, but we are currently unable to decrypt this stream".

Thanks a lot for help !
We are aware of the issue and are currently trying to fix it. Please be patient and all will be good, that's only a Netflix issue if I am correct.

Hello, Redfox1.

the problem is for every episode/movies on AP, old or new stuffs. AP Canada, US or UK.

just reporting, not complaining here

Hello, Redfox1.

the problem is for every episode/movies on AP, old or new stuffs. AP Canada, US or UK.

just reporting, not complaining here
Thank you for the report, do you think you could upload a log file? I have no issues an Amazon and only a few with new releases on Netflix.

Hi RedFox Team,

Thanks a lot for help !
How much space do you have left on your hard drive?
00:00:50.122 - [Warning] Available space check failed, winging it...

Thank you for the report, do you think you could upload a log file? I have no issues an Amazon and only a few with new releases on Netflix.

hi - I started a thread regarding “The Expanse”. That’s AP.

cheers.

hi - I started a thread regarding “The Expanse”. That’s AP.

cheers.
The Expanse has been a known issue since its been on AP. Its a DRM issue. Enough with the Expanse, its been posted 20 times. Tell me something new.

Enough with the Expanse, its been posted 20 times. Tell me something new.

No need to be snarky, dude, we’re just trying to help. You did just post that you had no issues with AP (and I was not aware that the Expanse had been reported 20 times already).

How about “The Catch”, "The Wheel of Time”, "The Wrath of Man" or “The Encounter”?

Here is 2 examples from AP Canada

Attachments

• prime-Banished_S01E01_Episode 1.astlog
    320.4 KB · Views: 4
  • prime-The Borgias_S01E01_The Poisoned Chalice.astlog
    267.4 KB · Views: 1
No need to be snarky, dude, we’re just trying to help.
Not to put down offering help, but it seems to me the devs have enough to do to get us a new beta. No matter how much you suggest or inform them at this point, the effort is duplicative. I would suggest everyone stop posting until a new beta comes along. Then, start up again. Flame me if you want, but I, for one, am now stopping reading these posts until a new beta comes out.

Not to put down offering help, but it seems to me the devs have enough to do to get us a new beta. No matter how much you suggest or inform them at this point, the effort is duplicative. I would suggest everyone stop posting until a new beta comes along. Then, start up again. Flame me if you want, but I, for one, am now stopping reading these posts until a new beta comes out.

I completely agree with you. I was only responding to a comment that implied they did not have all the information they needed (“I have no issues an Amazon and only a few with new releases on Netflix”) followed by a request more info (“tell me something new”).

I completely agree with you. I was only responding to a comment that implied they did not have all the information they needed (“I have no issues an Amazon and only a few with new releases on Netflix”) followed by a request more info (“tell me something new”).

Eh, it's not a biggie man (in my opinion). I am sure it seems more snarky over a forum than was intended. When we cannot see someone's face or hear their tone it's easy to misread the situation. I say this because I am guilty of it myself.

Just my 2 cents, we are all friends here.

@DQ agreed. On reflection, I’m sure it wasn’t meant that way and so I apologize to @RedFox 1 who I know works very hard on this forum.
No apology is necessary. You are all good members and I just try to my best make sure each post is answered so people do not think they are being ignored.

No need to be snarky, dude, we’re just trying to help. You did just post that you had no issues with AP (and I was not aware that the Expanse had been reported 20 times already).

How about “The Catch”, "The Wheel of Time”, "The Wrath of Man" or “The Encounter”?
The Catch cost money to downloadCatch.png The Wraith of Man also costs money to download , Wheel of Time and The Encounter are problematic.

I don't have Showtime channel so can't exactly compare but It should works, I just don't understand

Attachments

• Screenshot (97).png
    Screenshot (97).png
    549.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot (98).png
    Screenshot (98).png
    588.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I appreciate you can't check them in your region, but they are Prime in the UK and fail with the decryption error. Would you like logs?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-12 at 22.55.48.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-12 at 22.55.48.png
    267.9 KB · Views: 15
upload_2021-12-12_15-2-46.png
upload_2021-12-12_15-3-16.png

Problems with Amazon video and Netflix.

If you need more info from me, let me know.

Daniel
daniel60543

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.7.0 daniel.astlog
    84.3 KB · Views: 0
Back