• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon Prime - max 192kbps for 5.1 on some major titles

The Audioproblem is still present (clean install of AS 1.1.5.5)

On AP Germany, "The Flight Attendant" S01E01-E02 I can download eac3 640 k, on S01E03+ only eac3 224 k.
The astlog's are attached.

Thanks.
How about the other episodes or is it just that one? Thank you for the log files.

Yep thats annoying to isnt it, just a question did u buy the series or is it on prime?
Edit: found it on prime germany, question: is the titles, credits in English or German when u downloaded the episodes?? If English ill download them to

Yes, its annoying :)
I'm a prime customer.
The titles are in german. I don't checked the english audio. But I'll do in a few minutes.

How about the other episodes or is it just that one? Thank you for the log files.

In the past, the futher Episodes had the same problem.
I'll check it in a few minutes and post the astlog's, if neccesary.
Nothing to thank. Thanks for help and quick response.

@DannyBoi , @RedFox 1, On S01E01 / E02 german and us english is in eac3 640k 5.1 available, On S01E03 and later S04... german eac3 224k 2.0/ us eac 640k 5.1.

If you want the logs for german and english download, tell me.
Thanks.
Thanks, as for log files, they should be included with every separate issue, that is what the developers are looking for. If you happen to see a dump file along the way or for some odd reason you can't post a log file, you can right-click on the program in the Task Manager and create a dump file, its totally encrypted, so only the devs can read them. Thank you.

Thanks, as for log files, they should be included with every separate issue, that is what the developers are looking for. If you happen to see a dump file along the way or for some odd reason you can't post a log file, you can right-click on the program in the Task Manager and create a dump file, its totally encrypted, so only the devs can read them. Thank you.

I cannot upload the generated dmp from Taskmanager while not downloading on AS.

without a log file or a dump file no one can see what the issue is. I mean for 1156.

without a log file or a dump file no one can see what the issue is. I mean for 1156.

S01E02 available in german DD+ 5.1 640k, S01E03 german, DD+ 2.0 224k

S01E02 / E03 download started and aborted for logfile creation.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.6.astlog
    311.3 KB · Views: 0
  • The Flight Attendant - S01E02 - Der Hase, der dran glauben musste.astlog
    286.1 KB · Views: 0
  • The Flight Attendant - S01E03 - Die Gedenkfeier.astlog
    310.9 KB · Views: 0
Let the developers take a look I am not qualified to look at them. Thanks, I am sure if it can be fixed they will fix it for you.

I checked "The Tomorrow War" via Amazon.com today just for kicks. All I can say is get it while it's hot! The "640 kbps DD+ 5.1" audio option is now available for the primary "English" audio track. Downloaded and tested to confirm. It's good to go. And interestingly enough, the "English - Audio Description" track no longer includes the "640 kbps DD+ 5.1" option. It only has the "64 kbps AAC-SBR stereo" option.

I checked "The Tomorrow War" via Amazon.com today just for kicks. All I can say is get it while it's hot! The "640 kbps DD+ 5.1" audio option is now available for the primary "English" audio track. Downloaded and tested to confirm. It's good to go. And interestingly enough, the "English - Audio Description" track no longer includes the "640 kbps DD+ 5.1" option. It only has the "64 kbps AAC-SBR stereo" option.
no 640 here, i'm using 1.1.5.7 beta version
6d0XbLW.png

No 640 here. I'm using 1.1.5.7 beta version.
What Amazon website are you using? I'm logging in to Amazon.com and yes, I'm running AnyStream 1.1.5.7 (64-bit) also. See below.

the_tomorrow_war_640kbps_ddplus5.1.jpg

I'm in the USA, The Tomorrow War is giving me an option for 640k audio too now. My old DL was 192k.

Can confirm for Amazon.de. Strangely audio description is offered with 640kbps. German also with 640kbps. Just English US not :(
In Chrome Browser it even gives me only 192 kbps (maxxed in mpd file).

I'm in the USA, The Tomorrow War is giving me an option for 640k audio too now. My old DL was 192k.
Sadly this appears to ONLY be working for The Tomorrow War and nothing else. Without Remorse, Flack S2, Panic S1, the Pink concert, everything else added in the last few months still only gives the 224 kpbs stereo as the highest quality audio.

Back