• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Amazon Prime - Invincible issue

Genixx

So, i finally decided to download and watch the invincible series.. but when i went to download only 6 episodes or the 8 were listed. Ep2 and 7 wouldnt show up. no errors. nothing. just didnt show up in the download list. Anystream is up to date. so far the the other episodes appeared to have downloaded just fine.

So, i finally decided to download and watch the invincible series.. but when i went to download only 6 episodes or the 8 were listed. Ep2 and 7 wouldnt show up. no errors. nothing. just didnt show up in the download list. Anystream is up to date. so far the the other episodes appeared to have downloaded just fine.
Change your codec to HEVC in Settings / Provider. Let me know how you make out.

Back