• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon Prime, Error code 5

saryon007

I have been getting this error code with everything i tried to D/L on amazon for some time, both series and movies. I have been hoping the next version will fix it but nothing so far.

I have installed older version (1.2.8.0) over the top of newer ones, tried a few, then updated to the newest one. I have also removed AS completely (including registration info), installed 1.2.8.0, tried a few, then updated to latest.

I also can not seem to find any threads mentioning error code 5, not sure if anyone else is getting it

Attachments

• error code 5.jpg
    error code 5.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 20
  • error code 5.jpg
    error code 5.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 20
  • AnyStream_1.2.9.1.astlog
    751.9 KB · Views: 1
no change

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.9.2.astlog
    54.6 KB · Views: 1
A question from my side (Shot in the dark yet).
Are you based outside of the USA and trying to download locally? (I see prime video .com is being used).
I know there is a setting in AS to set your location.

Amazon is very particular on what you use where. I connect to the USA via VPN and must set my Country then to USA.
I believe the UK is similar (and some other countries too).
For my local region I have to set it back to "Other".

yes outside US. Region set to other, that has not changed.

This error code 5 only started after the last DRM changes. Also I can view any content outside AS, just not access any within.

just tried changing region to US and japan, error code 5

Please leave a log file, look at the GUI upper left-hand corner is the word FILE press it, you will see Create log file, create it, upload it to the forum, please. If the program works without your VPN, then it not an AS issue.

Last edited:
Please leave a log file, look at the GUI upper left-hand corner is the word FILE press it, you will see Create log file, create it, upload it to the forum, please. If the program works without your VPN, then it not an AS issue.

He left two logs in this thread already. (Sorry, assuming a "he").

Sorry about that I just read the last post thank you for the log files

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

yes outside US. Region set to other, that has not changed.

This error code 5 only started after the last DRM changes. Also I can view any content outside AS, just not access any within.

just tried changing region to US and japan, error code 5

Yeah, sorry. As a normal user like you, I cannot help you any further. I am sure the devs will be notified by the MOD team and they will help you out.

I was leaning towards a Firewall issue or even something like PiHole or even a DNS problem but if you say that you can access the content normally outside of AS, that blows that theory out of the water (unless you maybe granted other programs access via the "Firewall" or something like that).

Sorry. Hope your issue is solved soon.

If the program works without your VPN, then it not an AS issue.
As I said before, if the program works with the providers without the VPN your issue is not an AS issue. It's most probably that they detected that you are using a VPN to access the content you are not entitled to.

As I said before, if the program works with the providers without the VPN your issue is not an AS issue. It's most probably that they detected that you are using a VPN to access the content you are not entitled to.

Redfox, I think you misread his posts again, or you misunderstand him. He is outside of the US and his program is correctly thus set to "Other". No VPN on his side as far as I can see.

Redfox, I think you misread his posts again, or you misunderstand him. He is outside of the US and his program is correctly thus set to "Other". No VPN on his side as far as I can see.
Lets let the OP answer for himself. This way we know for sure. I will await his response.

Back